Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
itoao

Design

I have up until now enjoyed the design of the characters. This one seems poor to me. I am not a fan of the Huge ears on elven type characters. Can we not come up with something else?

But... but.. the flowy hair? You don't like the hair?

Sigh.

Fine.

Fixed.

Van_Gogh_-_Selbstbildnisse.jpeg

I think this is the guy who tried to chase me when I was out running.

Good drawing though

Edgy

They should be short little keeblers, but if we are gonna have fantasy races, let's not have vaguely different than human looking elves who are already the most prolific race present. Big ears are great!

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I find that the elves that look least like "humans with pointed ears" are the ones that don't have giant ears. It tends to be a crutch. Rely on it less and you get a wider array of differences.

It's a good thing these ones are blue.

Edited by saerain

I think this is the guy who tried to chase me when I was out running.

Good drawing though

He didn't draw that, it's a famous self portrait of Vincent Van Gogh who cut off his own ear in a fit of madness. The picture was a post in response to the OP who wanted the elves to have shorter ears. I suppose no one picked up on that lol.

At least give head options in char-customization that have shorter ears.  Either that or we need a racial ability that lets us flap the ears for personal flight...

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

They are kinda bland, I hope they spice them up a bit because this is class I am leaning towards.

How do you feel they are bland? I just think they haven't released much info on them.

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

How do you feel they are bland? I just think they haven't released much info on them.

Compare it to the druid who has cool skulls hanging off her and cool looking outfits with vine shoes.  The Frostweaver is very lackluster,

I wouldn't say they are bland, they just aren't as showy as some of the other archetypes. I'm just going to hope that the devs release some more info and maybe more flavor text about Frostweaver. I am currently torn between FW, Druid, and Templar. On that front, I guess it's a good thing we have so much time before release.