Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8.1 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/17/19

5 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

There needs to be some sort of tutorial via leveling, and the Frames are just the tutorial bypass for players who understand the game already. There needs to be a fast way to level.

Gold is the bypass. I still hear people saying gold lacks value. If that is true, sacrifice it to level your vessels.

Edited by Jah

On my ranger I was playing around with Major Disciplines and came across a bug involving the Arcane Archer one.  When removing the MD to cycle through a new one it actually unequipped my bow and arrows and said I could not equip them.  Even though I no longer had the visual of being able to hold a bow & arrow on the equip screen the game did still allow me to reequip my gear but without it showing up on the paper doll it also meant I could no longer unequip them if I wanted to without reproducing the bug or swapping them for a similar item.

Unrelated to that is the gathering.  No bugs on my end but I really dislike stamina being used to gather.  It feels like bad design forcing a player to stop periodically during an activity for "just because".  Also dislike the need to collect the materials after interacting with their nodes.  It just feels needless to me.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

Gold is the bypass. I still hear people saying gold lacks value. If that is true, sacrifice it to level your vessels.

The silver lining is it forces people out into the world and adventure zones to farm PvE ... which can create PvP opportunities.  I suppose that's a positive thing even if it means more brainless hours wasted on top of the brainless hours wasted farming :P

1 hour ago, Jah said:

The silver lining is it forces people out into the world and adventure zones to farm PvE ... which can create PvP opportunities.  I suppose that's a positive thing even if it means more brainless hours wasted on top of the brainless hours wasted farming :P

3 minutes ago, Lorazepam said:

Nature Toxin lags the server when used on multiple targets and will crash people in zone

https://youtu.be/DKztgTuhOrg

I can confirm this as seen in the video the server has a heart attack and my FPS goes from 160 to 13 before logging me out of the server.

8 hours ago, Kryshael said:

@Tyrant

Currently not able to log into NA server on 3 different accounts. Can still log into EU. fyi

If this is still happening it's always quickest to email support@crowfall.com to get help!

Appears to be a bug on my assassin. I did this against test dummies.

Fae Assassin

Vandal
Nature Toxin

Diffusion spreads the toxin and what should be the remaining ticks of nature damage are reapplied as diffusion damage. So I will get to 5 pips, apply diffusion. First tick will be around 100 damage, and then I will see 3 more ticks of diffusion for 400-500 damage each tick.