Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Damage Druid Potential bug

Antellect

While playing around on test server I've noticed a potential bug with scim druid being...

The final talent on damage druid doesn't seem to be working properly. It says after attacking with electric abilities 8 times a buff titled "lightning shield" should be applied. The buff is supposed to give essence regen at a rate of 25 essence every 2 seconds for 15 seconds. The essence regen rate doesn't seem to be going at 25 every 2 seconds.

Is anyone else having this problem?

34 minutes ago, Antellect said:

While playing around on test server I've noticed a potential bug with scim druid being...

The final talent on damage druid doesn't seem to be working properly. It says after attacking with electric abilities 8 times a buff titled "lightning shield" should be applied. The buff is supposed to give essence regen at a rate of 25 essence every 2 seconds for 15 seconds. The essence regen rate doesn't seem to be going at 25 every 2 seconds.

Just one of the many reasons why I scrapped Stormcaller and went Arch Druid. 

2 hours ago, Antellect said:

Please post anything you think might be a bug in the appropriate feedback and bug report threads.

Hi, I'm moneda.

I think it works properly to be honest ... clearly undertuned but it does what it says :

- You have a 1000 essence pool not 100.

- Normal essence generation while on death tray is already 25 per 2s

- I definetly see a little increase in essence regeneration but that's obviously not going to be enough for sustainability. You need to use sacrifice (the upgraded version obviously) which give you 200 essence with a 5s CD.