Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8.1 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/21/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Not so much a bug, but a request

with the removal of general chat its easily missed when someone is speaking to you in Zone / Guild / Group chat.

Can you make it so these chats bleed into the Faction chat, like they used to for general?

Random Death and Equipment Loss!

w1NSpDy.png

This was a crafted confessor, was AFK in the EK when servers went down I guess.

PvP was off in this EK, and he was inside a walled city so it should have been effectively impossible for this character to die.

Logged in in crow form, body was all the way off the map, too far away to rez.

Summoning body at the temple resulted in the proper L30 character with appropriate talents, but all equipment is gone.

I dove off the map and crow rezzed there, was able to find the body which contained the inventory, however the equipment is nowhere to be found.

Edited by PopeUrban

I strongly recommend

1) remake keep walls and fort walls structures so fae unable to jump in. if you wanna see how, I can make a video

or add this futures to every race.

2) make it unable to teleport through walls (wood elves)

else I dont understand walls idea. remove it so every1 can fight inside

double jumps is OP. atleast 2 races have access to it. very abusable

flying is OP. I silence here, fae is whole OP race. I'd suggest remove double jump to fae and make it fly for stamina. I still dont get the idea why fae have so much and still can get over 11k HP as assassin with the same stats as slow/warrior races.

fall dmg is OP. remove it until you fix fall dmg calculation. dying in critical and important situation is not a fun, you know.

hope you fix those until 5.8.1/5.9 on life

Edited by makkon

1 hour ago, makkon said:

I strongly recommend

1) remake keep walls and fort walls structures so fae unable to jump in. if you wanna see how, I can make a video

2) make it unable to teleport through walls (wood elves)

hope you fix those until 5.8.1/5.9 on life

all that is going to be addressed with the 5.9 character controls update makkon

Edited by Medicaid

The talents Tortuous Wounding and Blood Thirst in the Conqueror and Titan talent trees are not procing.

When I logged in today, the Conqueror talent was procing.  I logged into the Titan myrm and Blood Thirst was still not working then logged back and found that my conqueror broke again.

Edited by CurvedJohnson

The new 28 day (or 8 hour) CW on TEST offers no weapon or armor racks and no free mat vendors.  It feels like it's a LIVE CW rather than TEST.  Also, the Map shows it has 8 hours remaining, and the main screen shows it has 27+ days remaining.  Given it's called short season, feels like the main in-game screen display is a bug.

Edited by Durling

Bane tree / ToL health is much more appropriate in this new 5.8.1 build.  Well done.  Unfortunately keeps and forts start out neutral so anyone can waltz in and take them.

Campaign map layout is a nice change too - the free city doesn't have a portal to absolutely everything now, and that's a definite improvement.

Edited by Durling

not sure if its a bug, however, it doesn't seem right. I have not played knight ever before but the bleed damage ticker seems to be bugged in test, the first few ticks seem fine but then the ticks seem to double then triple and tick all at the same time so it goes 1 tick 1 tick 1 tick 3 ticks 6 ticks then 12 ticks. amount of ticks could be off but its what it looks like to me

EDIT - after the small patch, I am unable to replicate it so never mind this post haha!

Edited by PAINDOTCOM

8 hours ago, yianni said:

attacking from stealth doesnt pop you out of stealth tray like it should, at least for brigand

i  had to manually switch to melee tray

I triggerd a state with a duellist, which made me invisible + I was able to switch to melee and survtray without loosing stealth and on top it gave the ability to use ALL skills while being stealthed. Pretty much like in that vid

Attacking other players in this bugcondition doesnt even show in the victims combatlog, he only see his lifebar going down, without animations or flytext. If you get damaged by another player, it doesnt show in his combatlog neither. You are pretty much a ghost in this state. 

Were you able to reproduce the bug after a clientrestart?

Edited by Makuza

5 hours ago, Makuza said:

I triggerd a state with a duellist, which made me invisible + I was able to switch to melee and survtray without loosing stealth and on top it gave the ability to use ALL skills while being stealthed. Pretty much like in that vid

Attacking other players in this bugcondition doesnt even show in the victims combatlog, he only see his lifebar going down, without animations or flytext. If you get damaged by another player, it doesnt show in his combatlog neither. You are pretty much a ghost in this state. 

Were you able to reproduce the bug after a clientrestart?

Yeah we were on on ek and he couldn't see me while in melee and ranged tray

On 1/22/2019 at 11:55 AM, moneda said:

The Spitting Distance passive buff from the Sanctifier Confessor talent is removed permanently by changing zones.

You can get it back by dying and waiting out the Death Shroud timer. Goes away again if you relog.

January 23, 2019

• Minotaur Racial Bloodthirst uses Ranger Energy (haven't tested other Minotaur classes)
  • Elken have the Minotaur's race icon at the character select screen
  • DoT flytext appears fixed. The ones causing trouble before are not anymore
  • Splitting Distance no longer removes itself on relog.
    • The heal from Condemnation sucks. Not worth traiting for it
  • Wood Grubs and Pine Nuts have terrible drop rates. I supposedly have a 15% chance for either to drop, but it feels closer to 1%. Bloodworms drop more frequently then them
  • Attacking in Stealth properly removes stealth now
    • Brigand bombs and One-Handed Slash remove you from stealth, even if nothing is hit. The latter is especially annoying
  • Outposts properly decap at the 25% mark
    • Got a toast message saying I got the +# capture bonus. Wasn't paying attention if it actually applied
  • Guards are tougher now. Near impossible for me to solo capture a fort as a Blackguard Assassin. Dunno about Pitfighters or Myrmidons tho. They can tank damage better than an Assassin can
  • Anti-Aliasing has an ugly motion blur effect on Basic graphics
  • Dirge passive is not showing with the other passives/buffs
  • Guinecean charging up a bow shot looks funky
  • if you unequip your bow and arrows, you can prevent Arcane Archer (and other bow discs) from breaking the discipline slot.
  • Reviving consistently fails if you try to revive yourself if you jumped off the edge of the world. You have to jump down the cliff as a crow to successfully respawn
  • Death Shroud doesn't get removed when you zone. Still does if you relog
    • Food buffs (and I imaging potions too) do get removed when you zone :(
  • When joining a campaign, I would reach "Loading Terrain" before kicking me back to the Lobby
    • Happens when switching zones within a campaign too.
    • Would randomly get kicked back to Lobby in the (Chaos) beachhead. No idea what was causing it