Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
InfernusDL

How to safe farm in Crowfall 5.8

How not to farm and lose all your itens ?
When you are getting attacked, open you Spirit Bank, let your enemy kill you and hope that it won´t give you a Death Blow. You will have 5 minutes to deposit all your itens and don´t lose anything...

Let help travian games to fix this ?
How?  Close all the banks when you die and it won´t allow you to open a bank after you´ve been killed...

Or, for 4 days campaings set Import and Export to 50 and bind on all account...

Edited by InfernusDL

7pAkg2C.png
 Facebook  Facebook Group ★ Lives & Vídeos   Crowfall BR ★

I'm a harvester, and even I can't wait for the spirit bank loopholes to be closed.

Short of getting import/export working as intended, at least make SB temple only...

Edited by VaMei

Harvesters having to drop combat disciplines is the risk you trade for the reward of harvesting returns.  I personally wish that you could not SB in combat so that your only choice is to run with protection or get away (or lose your loot).  I do lots of harvesting and the SB really counters the risk I'm supposed to experience with decreased combat prowess.

2 hours ago, Ble said:

Harvesters having to drop combat disciplines is the risk you trade for the reward of harvesting returns.  I personally wish that you could not SB in combat so that your only choice is to run with protection or get away (or lose your loot).  I do lots of harvesting and the SB really counters the risk I'm supposed to experience with decreased combat prowess.

You don't have to drop combat discs. Bare minimum, you just need The Reaper as a minor.

231e101d88.jpg

2 hours ago, Groovin said:

You don't have to drop combat discs. Bare minimum, you just need The Reaper as a minor.

It could be argued that even The Reaper is optional. All the pips do is take a node down faster. If you can get the job done in one stamina bar, getting it done faster is better, but not hugely so. Food, pots, & passive skills will get you +5 Plentiful harvest, and good tools & skills can replace the bonus pips to some extent.

Unless you're running Foreman for motherlodes, harvest discs are optional. If you are running Foreman, you have a group.

Edited by VaMei

If you're also a crafter,  you have to sacrifice all combat viability for your *entire account*.  Combat specs sacrifice nothing, and if by some miracle the harvester kills them, the attacker loses no goods, as they are not required to carry anything.  There is an entire post about spirit banks where I agree they should be disabled during combat, but as one poster pointed out, by eliminating them entirely, you're simply turning harvesters into, as he put it, "loot pinatas".  

2 minutes ago, pistkitty said:

If you're also a crafter,  you have to sacrifice all combat viability for your *entire account*.  Combat specs sacrifice nothing, and if by some miracle the harvester kills them, the attacker loses no goods, as they are not required to carry anything.  There is an entire post about spirit banks where I agree they should be disabled during combat, but as one poster pointed out, by eliminating them entirely, you're simply turning harvesters into, as he put it, "loot pinatas".  

You can have both combat training and crafting training on the same account.

Harvesters being loot pinatas is an intended game mechanic. It fuels conflict. Make some friends!

IhhQKY6.gif

4 hours ago, Ble said:

Many assasins thought this too till i woop there but with my knight harvesting.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, pistkitty said:

1 hour ago, Jah said:

You can have both combat training and crafting training on the same account.

Harvesters being loot pinatas is an intended game mechanic. It fuels conflict. Make some friends!

Adding to what Jah said:

You can train all 3 on one account: combat, crafting and harvesting. Pick 2 today, and change it tomorrow. It's a matter of narrowing your focus today and broadening that focus tomorrow, or taking a broad approach today and focusing later. Really, I think everyone should train all of the basic combat skills and most of the basic exploration skills first. Crafting skills can come later, if ever. If you join an established guild, they'll likely have skilled craftsmen. Feed the guild mats & they'll feed you gear.

As to combat specs sacrificing nothing, solo harvesters don't need to use discs (I am a harvester). The harvest skill disc helps you do it better, but using The Reaper (minor disc) and a food buff (kebabs) is the same thing.. Connoisseur, Hoarder, etc... not needed for general harvesting. If you do give up a disc slot for a harvest disc, you still have the other major and all 3 minors for combat. That one disc slot is not likely to make the difference between you living or dying. Player skill is the biggest factor, followed by gear & skill training. If the ganker brought friends & you didn't, you were almost certainly dead before the fight started.

As to being a loot pinata: 1st Bring friends. 2nd Don't cry too loud if you didn't bring friends. 3rd Don't become a loot pinata. Bank when you have more loot than you're willing to risk loosing. Help capture a local fort or keep & work from there, or failing that go back to temple. Myself, I won't stay out longer than an hour. If I'm out 55 minutes & I get ganked... I lost less than an hour, I'll make it up. If I get ganked on the way to my work site, I loose at most 2 pots, 3 food & 5 tools.

I try to make friends, they have a tendency to turn abusive and blame me for it :P  (that was not directed at this conversation's participants, so don't read too much into it, no pun intended).

I clearly am not articulating my points or position very well, as I think you are misunderstanding what I am attempting to convey.  For my part, I understand your perspective though I do not fully agree with it.  And I'll leave it there, I think, before I start to repeat myself.