Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ilogos

Official Campaign

I thought it was quite ambitious for them to say that the official "first campaign" was going to start in January. 

Does anyone know if they still intend to start this month, or are we going to be testing 5.8.1 a bit longer?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Extintor said:

They said they'll announce the final date for the first sanctioned campaign at least one week before so probably not in January.

Are you suggesting that they haven't found a way to travel back in time and relaunch 5.8.1 three days ago?  

11 minutes ago, excellz said:

Are you suggesting that they haven't found a way to travel back in time and relaunch 5.8.1 three days ago?  

Not yet, but soon (tm). :P

2 hours ago, Extintor said:

They said they'll announce the final date for the first sanctioned campaign at least one week before so probably not in January.

They could announce today and launch it on the 31st... not gonna hold my breath.

I'm also not gonna give them a load of crap if they miss a date because it wasn't right.

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

When ur working with MMO when the devs say end of January they realy mean February :P

I’d rather they delay every time than release an unfinished version. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

I’d rather they delay every time than release an unfinished version. 

dont get me wrong so would i :P
Just from experience when ever a MMO dev says something add 1-2 months on the end of the date they give to get a more accurate answer :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA

For sure not, i think somewhere mid-end february. They still haven't brought 5.8.1 to live and they need atleast 1-2 campaigns to really test the mechanics.

Edited by pamintandrei

I really hope they don't launch the first sanctioned before a round of balancing for 5.8.1 after it hits live. There's no doubt they'll need to tweak all the knobs they introduce, and having that be virgin tested on the first sanctioned would be a mistake IMO.

57 minutes ago, veeshan said:

dont get me wrong so would i :P
Just from experience when ever a MMO dev says something add 1-2 months on the end of the date they give to get a more accurate answer :P

They need to apply the Scotty Principle

2 hours ago, veeshan said:

When ur working with MMO when the devs say end of January they realy mean February :P

Or Jan of 2020 :)

Eat or be eaten

2 hours ago, pamintandrei said:

For sure not, i think somewhere mid-end february. They still haven't brought 5.8.1 to live and they need atleast 1-2 campaigns to really test the mechanics.

If they want anyone to test the live campaign, then they'll need to get the wipe out of the way first...

4 hours ago, pamintandrei said:

this didnt age well

hoayaga2.jpg

49 minutes ago, pamintandrei said:

they read my comment and remembered they need to put the patch on live, you can thank me ;P

Thank you?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png