Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.1 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 01/24/19

Molehunter root and Noble blood freeze recruit freeze! (Knight Sentinel) doesnt root players.dunno bout any others atm.
Havant been able to root anyone since start of this campaign as my knight using these 2 skills

Edited by veeshan

Odd Grouping bug

This is a group I was in last night, and in fact one of these toons is online grouped with someone else at this moment 

Badgroup.png

Brigand Traps Bug

As of 5.8.1a my Explosive and Faerie traps appear to be exploding on timeout rather than despawning.

This is terrible. Being destealthed because I failed to hit with a trap is not fun. Not being able to actually utilize my decreased trap cooldown to have more live traps is not fun.

Edited by PopeUrban

just crafted a green pistol in my ek. blew about 450 dust and 5 bars worth of green mats. had over 5%pierce pen and then the ek crashed. upon logging back in my pistol was gone. my resources were not returned either. rip all that farm...

On 01/02/2019 at 7:39 AM, PaleOne said:

There is a glitch that no powers work if you are right up against a piece of terrain.

You get  backed into a wall and your helpless

Not a glitch silly thing they added.
Basicly you cant use abilities while airborn well 90% of them atleast for melee classes, if your hovering the slightest aka on a bit of terrain ur classified as not on the ground so cant use all those abiltiies or even jump. kinda sucks and causes u to get stuck in so many places aswell u would normaly be able to jump out of....... Super poorly made socks in a fight if u get knocked up and land inbetween 2 very small rocks i can tell u that much

Unlocked all Druid promotion abilities on my stormcaller after entering my EK. As overpowered as it might sound you get essenceburn in survival tray, which makes it basically unplayable. 

Didn't go away after restart, but after a disconnect.

Edited by Glitchhiker
picture didn't embed properly

1. Poison toxin is still doing little more than LMB damage with a 5 pip diffusion. 

2. You also have to re-equip it every time you come into a new zone

3. Stealth should be a default ability on assassin not one you have to get 16 levels to attain.

I realise this may only affect a very small % of people, however when I load my kingdom on the Sydney server (tried multiple times over a couple of days) the crafting menu is completely empty. Was working fine before the patch, so may be due to the rollback/5.8.2 issues?

2a69v6h.png

not sure how this happened, but leveling up a character in an EK led to me somehow unlocking all druid promotions at once despite not even being high enough level to unlock any of them (lvl 15)

9a0f6b5ac53b952b6b659e8d49245e25.png

the character is currently spam dieing to essence burn because I have the constant essence generation from Stormcaller but not the safety cap preventing it.

Walking around an EK, I kept seeing the loading screen art.  This happened in sync with the hitching while walking that has been experienced as of late.