Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.1 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 01/24/19

Can you please remove the sound notification for when someone goes into stealth.....for your own faction?

There is no need to know that an ally has gone into stealth...and it makes a paranoid harvester even more paranoid when an ally nearby goes into stealth....

Keep it for enemy  :)

Hello Archer Promotion on Ranger the last Skill Call for Fire doesnt really work at all... not even with advanced Bows, also if you fully load your Bow soemtimes it doesnt even hit, you can see that it is fully loaded an when you release the Button he doesnt shot at all. Also when you just load the Bow below 100% if you release the Button he doesnt hit sometimes. Its really hard to play with Ranger when in pvp every Single hit counts and sometimes you just dont do any hit at all cause the loading Bow Basic Attack doesnt even work..

Chat tabs.....can you please combine the Faction and Zone tabs into one tab? You miss relevant information sometimes when you are constantly having to tab between all the channels....

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Kryshael said:

Chat tabs.....can you please combine the Faction and Zone tabs into one tab? You miss relevant information sometimes when you are constantly having to tab between all the channels....

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Overdeath said:

Hello Archer Promotion on Ranger the last Skill Call for Fire doesnt really work at all... not even with advanced Bows, also if you fully load your Bow soemtimes it doesnt even hit, you can see that it is fully loaded an when you release the Button he doesnt shot at all. Also when you just load the Bow below 100% if you release the Button he doesnt hit sometimes. Its really hard to play with Ranger when in pvp every Single hit counts and sometimes you just dont do any hit at all cause the loading Bow Basic Attack doesnt even work..

Thats Right Ranger Promotion Archer Call for Fire doesnt work at all also loading Bows is really buggy sometimes it shots soemtimes not, especially if you use the Basic Attack pretty fast and you have to be fast in pvp, it just doesnt shot. 

Also @Kryshael thanks I just wanted to say that too, Chats are confusing I miss a lot of whispering of my mates cuz its in another Chat can you please combine the chats like it was before 5.8.1 so I can watch Faction Chat and can also see if someone is talking in Zone or whispering me. Please :)

10 hours ago, veeshan said:

It doesnt work with basic bows atleast in 5.8 it didnt work.

Advance bows it worked with in 5.8 not ssure bout intermediate bows.

I know u get the icon, but your cast time is the same.  Its suppose to make your cast time faster.  It doesnt - at least I cant get it to work

Just now, Soulreaver said:

I know u get the icon, but your cast time is the same.  Its suppose to make your cast time faster.  It doesnt - at least I cant get it to work

also another thing to take into account is call to fire requires 100% charge up to trigger the buff on both shots if u release one on 99% it doesnt count you gotta take into account of lag aswell i had to hold it an extra half a second after it hit 100% to take into account of latency.
Also the 3rd shot wont get the bonus aswell if ur rapidly firing ur clicks cause you get the trigger effect when ur arrow hits which will be like .1 seconds after u start your 3rd shot due to delay from when u release and repress from when it register hit on the mob.
Im still certain it doesnt work with basic bows aswell for what ever reason i did archer in 5.8 and i vagly remember having to make a advance bow cause it wasnt working with the basic one i had.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:50 PM, Doomshadow said:

I keep getting booted. First I was in the starting area, and randomly got kicked out to the lobby. This happened a couple times. Then I played for a while and was going to the beachhead, when I got disconnected again. Then, each of the next 5 times trying to get back in, it would get to loading terrain, and then kick me back to the lobby. 

When I try to use a runegate, more often then not I end up in the lobby.

53 minutes ago, veeshan said:

also another thing to take into account is call to fire requires 100% charge up to trigger the buff on both shots if u release one on 99% it doesnt count you gotta take into account of lag aswell i had to hold it an extra half a second after it hit 100% to take into account of latency.
Also the 3rd shot wont get the bonus aswell if ur rapidly firing ur clicks cause you get the trigger effect when ur arrow hits which will be like .1 seconds after u start your 3rd shot due to delay from when u release and repress from when it register hit on the mob.
Im still certain it doesnt work with basic bows aswell for what ever reason i did archer in 5.8 and i vagly remember having to make a advance bow cause it wasnt working with the basic one i had.

Yeah I know - been playing a ranger long enough to know :)

When i loged in today with a new character i spawned above the starting location (XYZ 4354, 21, 2428) only hcnace for me was to jump down and die...

The Passive from Blackguard Promotion Poison Paradise Overwrites Steal Soul from Master of Daggers. With both passives equipped you only get the lifesteal effect from poison paradise. the buff icon for steal soul disappears when you slot poison paradise. The Lifesteal Percentage goes from 5% to 8 % instead of 5% to 13% like it should.

Please fix this as its the only way to make lifesteal a valid playstyle.

I have reported this bug for three builds and have not seen it acknowledged or addressed.

@thomasblair  

Master of Swords is labeled that assassins can use it in the crafting menu but when you craft it it is only usaable by knights and rangers.

Certainly a class that has backstab as its defining ability should be able to use a sword rather than an axe...

I tried to look for some Bugs ingame, here is my list.

Regular Bugs:

1. If you enter a Campaign or your eternal Kingdom it cand lead to an disconnect and you´re Right back in your main menu.

2. Sometimes when starting a new character, you´re new character starts without the 40 Gold and 2 bruised apples.

3. When Opening your skillbook and hold your mouse button over the [skill], the skilltext won´t appear. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn´t.

4. Theres snow on the starting area even if the Campaign Season is spring or sommer, don´t know if ist a bug or not. But it is bad for the atmosphere.

5.  The enemies at the starting area won´t attack you, if you´re attacking them with ranged attacks (they are just Standing still, doing their attack move but they won´t try to move towards your character).

6. If you´re trying to split your stacks (if a stack is at the Right side of your inventory) the TextBox is opened outside your screen.

7. Passive Druid Ability "Electrogenesis" does nothing

Disciplines:

1. Banshee: Haunt and Ghost Army won´t heal you

2. Bard: After activating two Songs  at the same time, the Icon of the first song in your Action bar is still going on and won´t stop even if the buff has ended.

Thinks i don´t like and wish to Change

1. Show us the crafting recipes of every learned crafting skill in the menu. It´s so annoying if you dont know which mats you Need for a specific item but you cant open the recipe cause you have to go to a crafting Station first - it´s annoying cause i have to write the mats manually on a paper to not Forget them. At least give us something like a craftable Notebook ingame where we can write for example 30 signs per site (you can craft more sites for Wood and stick them together in a book?) - that would be great.

2. After Closing the menu please let the System close all submenus too - it´s annoying that if you open the menu a second time all submenus were still open.

3. You can crit on T1 ressources but theres no Point in doing that, even if you land a crit hit you still Need 3 hits to "destroy" it, give us some Purpose on try to get crit hits even on T1 ressources - Maybe a crit hit on T1 ressource leads to 1hitdown or Maybe the ressource will give you more ressouces or…...eliminate the crit hits on t1 ressources, wheres the Point in being able to crit on them when it doenst matter if you do it or not.

4. Let the sacrifice value of an item scale with ist durability in %. For example if an item has only 50% durabilty it also has just 50% sacrifice value.

5. Please don´t let me open the whole menu while looting an enemy, i dont want to see my character menu and inventory just becausse im looting an enemy. In a pvp game we have to watch our envoirement but if you´re looting an enemy nearly 50% of the screen is covered by he menu - just Show us the loot window, Nothing more.

6. Show us what we craft. For most crafting recipes theres no description of what i get as a crafting result.

7. Why can´t i use healing spells from disciplines with my druid? i have to Level him up to a specific Level where i get my life skill bar just to use my healing spells from discipines, thats extremely annoying.

8. Theres absolutely no description for classes (stats, skills, armor type) and races (stats, skills) on the main menu. I have to create each race to figure out which stats they have to know whats my best choice for a specific class is - thats not good, it´s timewasting. Give us an Explanation what a class is, for example if you´re not into YouTube Videos you will have no idea what a confessor or templar is in your game. Show us a flavor text, Maybe a short Action Video in the main menu for each class, Show us the selected class and how it can look like with endgame gear, Show us the exactly stats of the races and their racial skills -  we Need to know that.

Edited by Seeker_92

Performance in 5.8.1 is utterly terrible. Sieges are not decently playable at the moment. Confessor's tornadoes ruins everything actually, FPS are dropping, MSG Ping is going nuts and the game is not fun anymore.

We played siege on EU tonight, managed to defend, but every time a confessor dropped a tornado my FPS went to 15, some on our discord just freeze for 5 to 10 seconds every time it happens, when we are not crashing.

Same goes for the ping, every time it goes up to 1K ping and skills are basically delayed or unusable.

Also, there is the physics/falling damage problem. I know it won't be solved till 5.9, but it basically forces every group to run with a lot of them. There always was "flavor of the month"/super broken class, but adding the performance problem they are causing it makes the game sucks really bad.

To the point where we did think, if it's not getting any better, skipping this patch and the sanctionned campaign and wait for 5.9 with hope it will be better.

Also, fix the rank disparities between the faction. On EU Order has access to rank 10 while balance has rank 7.

I went from leather tunic to BS'd full set of chain armor and a BS'd heavygreat axe (Instead of basic great axe). Stats were double all around and yet I took and did the same amount of damage. I switched between the two as I attacked NPC's and I couldn't tell which was better. 

1. Porting from zone to zone, i get stuck at unlimited loading screen with message "Waiting for Avatar".
  2. When trying to enter campaign or taking the runegates the game reverts back to the Lobby Screen.

With the start of a fresh campaign with new characters, I once again feel how terrible the leveling process feels. Here are some examples of why it needs a good tweak. Last patch everyone heavily relied on stonemason to craft items to sacrifice so it was not as much of an issue as we see now.

Additionally this is further compounded by the fact that the Order faction is the only faction to have r10 mobs that will allow you to level 30 without grinding for hours. Balance currently has up to r7 which means anything past 21 becomes extremely slow, meanwhile Order can zoom all the way to 30 with ease. While I understand the random generation of maps there should be some safeguards to ensure that one faction does not have a clear advantage on resources, mobs, etc.

1. The whole process is painful since you don't start with any skills to do any damage. Classes like Druid, Confessor can't even replenish their resources which makes leveling extremely painful.

2. Assassins don't get stealth until level 16, this is a huge part of the class. Duelist gets this by default with the start of a new character

3. Having leveled a number of characters, you are seriously hampered if you get into PvP because you do not have the ability to fight back with extremely limited skills. Being on the other side we were able to take on 10+ new characters with a group of 5 geared characters, with no danger of dying. This kind of combat isn't what makes it fun for the starting people.

Instead how about every character starts with every class ability. The leveling process should build upon and improve existing skills, speccing into a talent tree should have further increased impact on how the character plays, whether its DPS, heals, or CC this should feel like it matters to the overall character. 

Right now the impact to harvesting when the seasons change has too large of an impact on the harvesting capabilities. As we saw with previous campaigns when fall and winter hit we see less PvP and farming activity. This goes against the whole idea of "Easy come, Easy Go" that ACE has mentioned previously. If you're gear breaks during early Winter and you don't have backup resources then its highly unlikely you'll easily get that set replaced.

Major Discipline "Naiad":

The skill "Water Spirits" doesn´t work when used inside or on top of a Building, the spirit will just disappear under the Surface of the Building.

Edited by Seeker_92