Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.1 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 01/24/19

[BUG]Guinecean can't stealth from Melee stance

Maybe this is intended, but I found it strange that I can only go into stealth stance while in harvesting stance, not while in Melee stance (I understand if I can't stealth while IN combat, but toggling stances out of combat seems strange).

Also I'm curious as to why Guinecean's don't have a ranged tray. If I'm a Duelest does a pistol not count as ranged? 

All toxins need an overhaul :

- Disease toxin - a complete joke now - 6 attacks needed to negate 500 damage.

- Poison toxin - hardly do any damage.

- Nature toxin - Why use Diffusion when u can just Dagger Spin?

Archer :

Last node bonus Call for Fire doesnt work.

It looks like the minor discipline "Attention to detail" does nothing.

The info in the discipline says "Increase amount of Experimental Points", the info in the passive says "Increases your Additional Risk Points Value by 1". The passive actually increase the Additional Risk Points stat but I can't see any change in the result with this stat changing from 0 to 1.

game is really laggy you should allow faster gather times other than major runes maybe and possibly drop a bit more on the resource side as it takes awhile to gather and the game is a bit slow going starting out  you should probably have a tutorial and i think a bit of a discription on character create as far as class abilities and race attributes

14 hours ago, veeshan said:

Some melee ability are super unreliable on uneven grounds.

Knight shield slam, Shockwave and Obliterate is super unreliable on any slopes.

Duelist Pepperbox Shot is affected by uneven ground as well.

There is a glitch that no powers work if you are right up against a piece of terrain.

You get  backed into a wall and your helpless

Does anyone else have a problem with middle mouse starting auto run?

I use middle mouse for my push to talk and it randomly starts me running forward...

Rebuilding my EK after the rollback:

1. Purchases imported after the rollback time are lost. They are no longer in purchases, inventory/spirit bank, or placed in the EK. (have emailed support)

2. The kickstarter "Crow" variant of the throne room only has 3 slots for crafting tables, while the others have 4. Presumably it's not intentional to have a visual skin have less functionality.

3. If I log out inside the throne room, I log back in under the floor. This is especially common with my guinecean. Sometimes I can jump to get out, but I shouldn't have to do so. And depending on where I am under the floor, sometimes that doesn't work.

Another EK rebuilding note:

Alt/Ctrl+mousewheel only work inconsistently to cycle building variants/ranks. Also the instructions are unclear if that's supposed to be mousewheel scroll or mousewheel click.

-The roll back didn't include store items.  I lost all of my EK items.  Not a big deal for me, more of an FYI.

-I hope you add emotes.  just a few of the most commonly used ones in other games at least.

-can't res while in bird form if you body is far below sea level.  need to relog 5 times and sometimes that doesn't even fix it and you have to temple res.
-holding G in crow form does not work.  it does not return to temple for me.  probably been like that since 5.8.0?

-if outposts are staying then put them in better locations...  locations that have decent resources or supplement strategy.
-same for forts.  Especially if you are going to add siege windows to them. 

-mobs randomly go immune to damage for a few auto attacks.  grab a champion and go hit mobs with other players around.  maybe it's lag but i've seen it multiple times sporadically. and on guards even if it has not gone neutral yet on a fort. (no damage text, no health bar changes)

-fires for cooking haven't been working properly for crafting.  you can't interact with them.  a few work but a large majority don't last i checked.

-with the performance issues and how the ranger zooms in when repeatedly firing an arrow, it is hard to hit targets accurately.  once performance is fixed a second pass on this at some point would be nice because it is hard to get on target.  I think the mouse sensitivity increases and could be intended?  it's hard to get on target in general really (all classes) because other names or shields are in front.

-i think i'd prefer to move your character with both mouse buttons without dodge rolling.  I bet you can rebind dodge but if i'm holding down left mouse button then go to hold down right mouse button my character should just move forward instead of using a dodge pip. (it's not an accurate key bind, if i want left click + right click to dodge roll then let us key bind it)

-some maps you can't read the runegate name text due to the white background of no land.

After roll back i am trying to log in and i can't. The loading screen stuck to Loading character state for both of my old characters. I created a new character and i was able to log in. But still nothing with my old characters.

2 hours ago, Gedista said:

After roll back i am trying to log in and i can't. The loading screen stuck to Loading character state for both of my old characters. I created a new character and i was able to log in. But still nothing with my old characters.

Same- Can't Log in -- gets too loading character state-- gets stuck and then goes to leaving world.

Can't unlock characters from current campaign either.

Aegis of Salvation - heal is incorrectly reported in combat log. Instead of "Your Aegis of Salvation healed You for X hit points" it reports enemy attack to heal you.

E.g.

2019-01-30T17:28:41.409Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Aegis Of Salvation hit Hellcat Mauler for 279  damage.]
2019-01-30T17:28:41.796Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Aegis Of Salvation hit Hellcat Mauler for 355  damage.] 
2019-01-30T17:28:43.128Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Hellcat Mauler Attack healed You for 1221 hit points.] 

Combat log (file) - message syntax for incoming attacks/heals can't be parsed without context, if we want to parse subject and power. For example, in statement "Hellcat Mauler Attack healed You for 1221 hit points." subject and power can be "Hellcat" and "Mauler Attack" (wrong) or "Hellcat Mauler" and "Attack" (correct). Please make log messages syntax follow regular grammar rules.

7 hours ago, Zage said:

-holding G in crow form does not work.  it does not return to temple for me.  probably been like that since 5.8.0?

This is a keybind issue, there is a wrong/missing keybind in your keys, had this issue but solved it. It's "interact 2" or something similar like that

On 1/31/2019 at 1:38 AM, veeshan said:

Some melee ability are super unreliable on uneven grounds.

Knight shield slam, Shockwave and Obliterate is super unreliable on any slopes.

Applies to all classes but happens a lot on the templar  too. Nothing like getting none of your healing abilities as a paladin

Blacksmithing is broken this morning. All chain armor components come back as unexpected results. 

Edited by Thundar

I'm sure this has come up repeatedly before, but gates and ladders need some serious work. Gates can be nearly impossible to target to use, and frequently when you have the "F to use' indicator on both, nothing happens when you try to use them.