Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZYBAK

ZYBAK 1 - Crowfall Cutthroat Assassin PvP Montage

Recommended Posts

 

I hope you guys enjoy this. I put a lot of thought and time into it. My aim was to make a PvP video that was fun and would hype people up to play the game. If you enjoy the video be sure to like it and SHARE it with your friends who might be interested in Crowfall!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sick video reminds me of old-school PVP movies from back in the day. Great tunes and big crits what more can you ask for? Added salt for seasoning yum yum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

. My aim was to make a PvP video that was fun and would hype people up to play the game. 

Yet your video was a montage of stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

That said, the music was great!

Edited by Cosian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cosian said:

Yet your video was for the most part a montage of you stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

That said, the music was great!

Better take a screenshot, you're going to get reported and they're gonna edit your post.... This one too for that matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cosian said:

Yet your video was for the most part a montage of you stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

That said, the music was great!

Got bored halfway through, skipped to the end and saw all the armor/weapons Zybak was fed. he managed to die 3 times with armor on like that? Oof.

Must be rough shooting fish in a barrel, managing to miss, and shooting yourself not once but 3 times lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tdoggyfizzle said:

Got bored halfway through, skipped to the end and saw all the armor/weapons Zybak was fed. he managed to die 3 times with armor on like that? Oof.

I was at varying gear levels throughout the video. You can just look at my HP and see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, NineTwoFive said:

Is this the Zybak that keeps alternate accounts in other factions portal areas?

He only keeps one alt at another faction's portal. Zybak2 is just a fan of Zybak and copies what he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, coolster50 said:

He only keeps one alt at another faction's portal. Zybak2 is just a fan of Zybak and copies what he does.

I guess there will always be trend setters, eh? ;)

All joking aside @ZYBAK @Zybak2 @Zybak3 .. I enjoyed some of your 30 minute montage. Curious how much time has passed since all that footage was made? Is this all in the most recent page? Or over the course of several? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...