Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ZYBAK

ZYBAK 1 - Crowfall Cutthroat Assassin PvP Montage

I hope you guys enjoy this. I put a lot of thought and time into it. My aim was to make a PvP video that was fun and would hype people up to play the game. If you enjoy the video be sure to like it and SHARE it with your friends who might be interested in Crowfall!

Sick video reminds me of old-school PVP movies from back in the day. Great tunes and big crits what more can you ask for? Added salt for seasoning yum yum.

23 hours ago, ZYBAK said:

. My aim was to make a PvP video that was fun and would hype people up to play the game. 

Yet your video was a montage of stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

That said, the music was great!

Edited by Cosian

1 hour ago, Cosian said:

Yet your video was for the most part a montage of you stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

Better take a screenshot, you're going to get reported and they're gonna edit your post.... This one too for that matter. 

3 hours ago, Cosian said:

Yet your video was for the most part a montage of you stealth ganking unsuspecting noobs, a number without armor at all.  I am sure those considering playing can't wait to experience it..... Hoot!

Got bored halfway through, skipped to the end and saw all the armor/weapons Zybak was fed. he managed to die 3 times with armor on like that? Oof.

Must be rough shooting fish in a barrel, managing to miss, and shooting yourself not once but 3 times lol

17 hours ago, Tdoggyfizzle said:

Got bored halfway through, skipped to the end and saw all the armor/weapons Zybak was fed. he managed to die 3 times with armor on like that? Oof.

I was at varying gear levels throughout the video. You can just look at my HP and see. 

30 minutes ago, NineTwoFive said:

Is this the Zybak that keeps alternate accounts in other factions portal areas?

He only keeps one alt at another faction's portal. Zybak2 is just a fan of Zybak and copies what he does.

13 hours ago, coolster50 said:

He only keeps one alt at another faction's portal. Zybak2 is just a fan of Zybak and copies what he does.

I guess there will always be trend setters, eh? ;)

All joking aside @ZYBAK @Zybak2 @Zybak3 .. I enjoyed some of your 30 minute montage. Curious how much time has passed since all that footage was made? Is this all in the most recent page? Or over the course of several?