Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Live Chat Thursday - Official discussion thread

As a follow-up to Tuesday’s guest article by Blazzen, The Strategy Game, we will be hosting our first-ever live chat in the Official Crowfall Discord on Thursday, January 31, at 11 am CST.

FULL STORY

- UPDATE -

We’d like to send out a huge thanks to everyone that participated in the chat. If you weren’t able to attend, CrusaderW has a VOD available on Twitch.

Edited by Pann
Added link to CrusaderW's VOD

Not a fan of this format.  Won't join another one.  I do, however, appreciate the efforts to communicate and be creative and find more ways to deliver news.   Questions and conversations seemed softball, answers seemed non-committal and low-value.  Discord as a podcast-type delivery platform seemed to work but the dinks and donks from people coming and going made me think there's probably a better way to do it.

Edited by Ble

12 minutes ago, Samulus said:

Was anything worthwhile stated? I wonder if @Tinnis is going to hook us up with a write-up. 

wasnt there...thats 'go home time' ;p

no idea what is going on with this event with regard anyone recording it or not

Edited by Tinnis

55 minutes ago, Ble said:

Not a fan of this format.  Won't join another one.  I do, however, appreciate the efforts to communicate and be creative and find more ways to deliver news.   Questions and conversations seemed softball, answers seemed non-committal and low-value.  Discord as a podcast-type delivery platform seemed to work but the dinks and donks from people coming and going made me think there's probably a better way to do it.

I disagree about the format. I liked the live discussion with the community members. I do think Twitch would be a better venue even if it is limited to voice chat with no cameras.

Questions and conversations seemed softball

I really have no idea what you are expecting. Did you want gotcha questions or something? The chat's topic was the scoring system and I thought the discussion depth was great. The discussion on respawn mechanics was also great.

9 minutes ago, dalingrin said:

I really have no idea what you are expecting. Did you want gotcha questions or something? The chat's topic was the scoring system and I thought the discussion depth was great. The discussion on respawn mechanics was also great.

So topic was softball?  I dunno, I did not find the format enjoyable or the information new or valuable.  Most everything had been mentioned as ideas before, some items answered tangentially.   It could also be that there wasn't really enough new information to warrant dissemination.   I also did not find the questions or interactions by the guest speakers to be necessary or add value.    Feel like I'm repeating myself... my opinions might very well be different from yours.  We'll have to hug it out.

Just catching up on crusaders stream, I think that if you reverse the crow flying from your corpse to a statue/portal that would be a far better system than the one we have now. Remove the death shroud please, its annoying in this currant system and wont be needed if you change it.

Cant wait for this so called better performance update, I'm frustrated with poor fps issues while in a group.

They want an early head up sytem for the keeps get a fken territory system so they need to push camps to get to keeps that moving line is your warning system -.-

Edited by veeshan

8 minutes ago, veeshan said:

They want an early head up sytem for the keeps get a fken territory system so they need to push camps to get to keeps that moving line is your warning system -.-

I don’t believe they know how to either program it, too overwhelmed in trying to just get to a soft launch or they’re happy with these stinky socks.

4 minutes ago, xary said:

I don’t believe they know how to either program it, too overwhelmed in trying to just get to a soft launch or they’re happy with these stinky socks.

All parcels have a single camp/fort in and all that so all they gotta do it make it so u can only capture camps in parcels that touch your own, the map itself it set up well for this system too with the grid map when they could use that one to colour the parcel to show the territory for each faction too -.-

Hey i found something that is kind of annoying if you want to give your friend 600 gold but you have 1000 what i know you cant split and if you sacrifes something that gives 100 xp more than you need to level up xp just dissapears

8 minutes ago, Za1ckonr1 said:

Hey i found something that is kind of annoying if you want to give your friend 600 gold but you have 1000 what i know you cant split and if you sacrifes something that gives 100 xp more than you need to level up xp just dissapears

Shift-Right-Click to split a stack.