Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Tool tips that need improved

Many of them are pretty good but i feel we can do much better.
For example some tool tips provide 0 information on what it actualy does, take Noble blood from knight for example (Deals 60-81 +70 wep dmg in a cone, you gain a Barrier lasting up to 15 seconds)
Like how much is the barrier would love to know all i know is it takes 1 and a half zombie hits so im guessing its only like 500 but who the hell would know -.- (Also being knight only dmg mitigation the shield should be a little more relevant considering the CD)

Then we have thing like will of the stoneborn (Fortify your defensiveness increasing crashing defence and weapon efficiency. Like again whats values doesnt say i can do the maths from before and after i apply the buff but these thing should visable at a glance.

I would also like you to considering changing % weapon dmg and have a value there instead so its easier to see the dmg output of said skill instead of having to break out the calculator for every skill to see how much dmg there gonna be doing.

Also if you can show the amount of energy/stamina u have for your bars like you HP bar has would be nice too. having it hidden away in the combat details tab it a bit of a pain.

Edited by veeshan

Great post!

To add to it, not necessarily a tool tip, but it would help new players if it would highlight the pips section of crafting, then once you had the pips allocated it could highlight the "Run Experiment" button.  New players in my guild always think the crafting is broken or that they can't do it.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, seastodd said:

The clerics Illuminate tooltip,

With points in talent tree it turns into one of your largest heals,

Tooltip makes you wonder what in the world it does..

i beleive if you go a dmg cleric it changes one of your heals to a dmg spell but it still has the healing tooltips on aswell :P

Edited by veeshan