Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Soulreaver

The here and now...

Three things I would love to see implemented right here, right now.

1 : Spirit Bank.
Only accessable while in the beachhead.  I don't care about the amount of imports and exports.  Just make it only accessable while under some flag which is only present in the beachhead.  Having the spirit bank is fine and all but the fact that players are using it to avoid one of the major dynamics of the game : Inventory looting… is just starting to get ridicilous.

2 : Disciplines.
Like the Spirit Bank.  Make it only possible to change Disciplines while in the beachhead.    The drop a disc - switch - and counter is providing a rather incorrect picture of what the game is going to be like, and I for one would just love to see this simple dynamic changed.

3 : Mounts.
Please give us mounts back, make u dismount at -any- kind of damage, and make the cast time of it 30 seconds.

Of course that is my top 3.. when we aren't talking System stability and performance. 

Yeah, just gotta make sure Mounts have a draw back for using them too close to combat like you suggested.  It was mandatory to have a mount while it was in game to stay competitive in PVP.  It got to the point that you would ask why even have mounts in game but  instead just buffs everyone's movement speed across the board.

These are things that are already going to happen. I don't see them rushing to change it before they are ready to do it because it's annoying to deal with now. There are much larger issues affecting PvP and they are still sliding.

Great input comrade Soulreaver, I wholeheartedly agree that these changes should be implemented asap!

On the topic number 2 of disciplines I would add that we need some kind of a major/minor disciplines wallet. I think a pool of let's say 6 major and 9 minor disciplines (we start with zero and have to gather those) which we can choose to equip and/or unequip at the Temple zone will give the necessary limitations while still allowing players to be creative with their builds. It would also limit the 'waste' of destroyed discipline runes and the hassle of getting these back.

Sign in to follow this