Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Balathan

Tank Champ is Both Fair and Balanced.

8 minutes ago, makkon said:

ok, dont want to argue. record some fight and put here, may be pitfighter's are really underpowered ūüėÉ

in any situations he can just run through whole map until teleport.

how many ppl running plague lord on a constant note?

do you guyz remember what discs are probably will be expensive and unable to remove?

give me a bit ill upload a video of me on pit fighter fighting cremdalacrem on a dirge, its along fight and niether of us could kill eachother, if he was running plague lord he would have dropped me for sure. Actually i dont have maybe ill upload it some other time lol

Could we please define what is meant by "1v1" do we mean it can fight a pitfighter 1v1 and not die or that it can kill a pitfighter? In case anyone was unaware a pitfighter cannot die if they just try to run away. No one does enough damage while moving to out dps a pitfighter's self heals. Sure a few classes may be able to hold their own but none of them will actually kill a pitfighter who does not want to die. If a pitfighter dies 1v1 they are undergeared/bad/both.

Sanctifier loses to a pitfighter, simple math...

Brigand is a stalemate unless pitfighter has molehunter in which case pitfighter wins.

Duelist is a stalemate.

Myrm is a stalemate or win for pitfighter depending on the skill of the myrm.

When a class cannot die in a 1v1 unless they choose to there is a fundamental design problem with that class. If someones really going to tell me they can out dps 140% max health healing + the leap heal in 30 seconds (40?) while keeping up with champ mobility I will be requiring some video.

9 minutes ago, Balathan said:

Could we please define what is meant by "1v1" do we mean it can fight a pitfighter 1v1 and not die or that it can kill a pitfighter? In case anyone was unaware a pitfighter cannot die if they just try to run away. No one does enough damage while moving to out dps a pitfighter's self heals. Sure a few classes may be able to hold their own but none of them will actually kill a pitfighter who does not want to die. If a pitfighter dies 1v1 they are undergeared/bad/both.

Brigand is a stalemate unless pitfighter has molehunter in which case pitfighter wins.

Duelist is a stalemate.

When a class cannot die in a 1v1 unless they choose to there is a fundamental design problem with that class. If someones really going to tell me they can out dps 140% max health healing + the leap heal in 30 seconds (40?) while keeping up with champ mobility I will be requiring some video.

if the pit fighter is running away and healing he is not fighting, I thought we were talking about a pit fighter actually fighting, not to mention if he is running you can be healing too...

6 minutes ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

if the pit fighter is running away and healing he is not fighting, I thought we were talking about a pit fighter actually fighting, not to mention if he is running you can be healing too...

I must have missed when they gave sanctifier, myrmidon, ranger and duelist heals now... Sure the stealther guys can try to use Agent but thats where molehunter and bleeds come in and I think we all know that you will never get a bandage off. Keep in mind kiting for heal CD is easily doable from 30m against all of these classes and can and will be hurlbat abused.

47 minutes ago, Balathan said:

Duelist is a stalemate.

How do you die to a Pitfighter as Sanctifier? It's a stalemate in most scenarios, you can kite them and take essentially no damage, but they can easily outheal your damage.

Duelist is not a stalemate with Plague Lord, as Pit won't be doing much damage to them at all and can power through their heals. 

The pitfighter out damages the sanctifier easy. And sanctifier does not out damage the healing of a pit fighter. Its a long fight but by attrition the pitfighter wins. The pitfighter could literally hurlbat the sanctifier to death...

The duelist cant finish the fight, pitfighter just runs = stalemate

Edited by Balathan

8 hours ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

give me a bit ill upload a video of me on pit fighter fighting cremdalacrem on a dirge, its along fight and niether of us could kill eachother, if he was running plague lord he would have dropped me for sure. Actually i dont have maybe ill upload it some other time lol

oh man... if this,  if those. also Crem running very good gear. 14k HP dirge. how many dirges do you saw around?

also usually ppl do not run antiheal. as well as antistealth is not so much spread out even on the sieges. the mandatory to wear anticlass discs can be in a teamwork party/raid which mean is not small scale.

I am no complaining, just a facts

7 hours ago, Balathan said:

I must have missed when they gave sanctifier, myrmidon, ranger and duelist heals now... Sure the stealther guys can try to use Agent but thats where molehunter and bleeds come in and I think we all know that you will never get a bandage off. Keep in mind kiting for heal CD is easily doable from 30m against all of these classes and can and will be hurlbat abused.

easy. you are gathering and get jumped by solo roamer. or you are roaming/walking around and met some pitfighter.

duelist (dirge) have access to very good heals. 33.3% of max HP from lay low and redirect pain (150-300 per tick for alot of HP, still can't understand mechanic).

7 hours ago, PAINDOTCOM said:

in any pvp games with loot success fights is those you are survived. winning condition can be different but keep your enemy busy for a long time, farewell to a huge number of mistakes, alot of comebacks, alot of time to understand opponent gear/build and if something goes wrong - run.

well, right after some1 start playing dps champ or cc champ I will understand that this promo is fixed.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

7 hours ago, Phr00t said:

How do you die to a Pitfighter as Sanctifier? It's a stalemate in most scenarios, you can kite them and take essentially no damage, but they can easily outheal your damage.

Duelist is not a stalemate with Plague Lord, as Pit won't be doing much damage to them at all and can power through their heals. 

i died to monk27 several times but each battle i chose to fight him head on and not run away from the fight, im not sure what tier gear he has but if i had plague lord instead elementalist i probably would have won all of them, seems to be the key to beating champs, just bring plague lord, just like shield breaker or elementalist is an auto win vs fessor

9 minutes ago, Staff said:

i died to monk27 several times but each battle i chose to fight him head on and not run away from the fight, im not sure what tier gear he has but if i had plague lord instead elementalist i probably would have won all of them, seems to be the key to beating champs, just bring plague lord, just like shield breaker or elementalist is an auto win vs fessor

Sounds like you need a heavy dose of the Get Good's :D

Edited by Phr00t

11 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Sounds like you need a heavy dose of the Get Good's :D

oof just you wait until i get my epic myrmidon, ill make a stack of git gud notes and hand them out to ya :P