Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Glitchhiker

Forum bugged?

Alot of times lately I don't get the most up-to-date version of the forum pages. Sometimes I can't even see my own posts after reloading the page. The version changes with every reload.

I tried turning of data savers and such things but it didn't solve it.

Anybody else having the same problem or is it on my end?

Its going like this for a while now. 

This is from the official discord:

Jan 30, 2019

'Thank you for the reports concerning problems with the forum. We have contacted the service provider for the forum software and hope to have the issues resolved quickly.'

From a certain point of view the fact that they broke the forum means they were messing with it and that kinda makes me happy. I mean, there has been some very old issues reported fow a while now with no visible attempts at fixing, so I will just be positive and think they were trying to fix those.

There's actually another forum bug where you can't log into the forum at all or post.  I have that bug on my windows pc, but I can post from my chromebook just fine.

1 hour ago, frettr00 said:

There's actually another forum bug where you can't log into the forum at all or post.  I have that bug on my windows pc, but I can post from my chromebook just fine.

Deleting your cokies might work. Maybe.

6 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

From a certain point of view the fact that they broke the forum means they were messing with it and that kinda makes me happy. I mean, there has been some very old issues reported fow a while now with no visible attempts at fixing, so I will just be positive and think they were trying to fix those.

They were not. Pann said they would contact their forum provider (invision) to attempt to fix the current forum problems and they would ask about devtracker and members online. Last info was invision hasn't responded.

"To follow-up: I hadn't received any news from Invision's Support team, so I nudged them again this morning. As you guys pointed out, there's more at issue here than the forums running slow, posts taking some time to be displayed properly and edits not being completed as they should. We're looking to get all of that fixed plus the Dev Tracker, "Who's Online" feature and other features we should have but don't. I'll continue to update you as I know more."

Edited by mystafyi