Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something is wrong with leatherworking


Phr00t
 Share

Recommended Posts

I believe there is something wrong with leatherworking math/numbers.

We have had seven crafts (out of about 20) come out as flawed assembly, including four in a row, in the last day. These were all 98% chance to succeed. Yes I realize that it's all RNG, but the odds of getting four flaws in a row, and 7 total out of 20, is so stastically improbably. 2% failure four times in a row is one in 6,250,000 chance.

Something must be wrong or having issues in the background that's not showing to the crafter.

Edited by Phr00t
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...