Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InfernusDL

Close EU server asap!

EUxNA.png

It's practically impossible to find someone from the last campaign here. Only at Siege time do we see committed players ...

Now for example we find players on the European server and the American server, as well as the Brazilian server, why do not you close the European server and concentrate all the players on the American server?

Another problem that may be causing the discouragement in several players to go out to the world to look for pvp, is the problem of Spirit Bank. Allow Spirit Bank to open only in the Temple of each faction ...

And why not start the basic award for test campaigns? Why not give Crowns the top 5 guilds of the champion?

Estou desde as 23:00, Central Time (CT) e não não encontrei ninguém no jogo, já fui em todos os mapas, campanha passada teria feito no mínimo uns 50 PvP em 12h de jogo, estou até agora no crowfall e nada, simplesmente morto, todos dentro do templo e na startzone.

I am from 23:00, Central Time (CT) and I have not found anyone in the game, I have been in all the maps, last campaign would have done at least 50 PvP in 12h of game, I am so far in crowfall and nothing, simply dead, all within the temple and at startzone.

42 minutes ago, Jah said:

If they close the EU server there will be a bunch of people asking for one. For some people, higher population is the priority. For others, reasonable ping is the priority. Can't please everyone.

So put the BR server back, at least I'm there playing alone at 10ms, since it's to play alone lets me on my server then.

Why do you complain for a game that is in pre-alpha? Did you try a game not based on your country for ones? Common sense here plz

if you want an end-game wait until that time comes playing something else.

2 hours ago, Yuukai said:

So put the BR server back, at least I'm there playing alone at 10ms, since it's to play alone lets me on my server then.

if they put a BR server back in right now, you'd see more people going there just to harvest. which is probably some of the EU population is NA players harvesting.

18 hours ago, Hamlet said:

if they put a BR server back in right now, you'd see more people going there just to harvest. which is probably some of the EU population is NA players harvesting.

That's why I prefer to close the EU.

More if not close, why not put BR?

22 hours ago, Jah said:

If they close the EU server there will be a bunch of people asking for one. For some people, higher population is the priority. For others, reasonable ping is the priority. Can't please everyone.

as an closest to eu location I would like to say: current eu performance even worst than NA. somehow I got on NA much more stable skills execution.

180+ NA vs 60+ ping on EU

the main question is a prime time to siege. most of the not so active players like me usually only goes to sieges...

EU is a different build, with region settings and such.  It's critical to have both going for that reason.  One of the major camera bugs was caused by the difference between how EU and US handles numbers.

1,000.00 vs 1.000,00  

Without EU testing that would not have been discovered, and development/testing velocity is paramount.