5.8.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 02/05/19

4 hours ago, Nunkuruji said:

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

Nethari: Call Flames and Elementalist: Fire Wall stacking & damage bug

https://youtu.be/gN8WWIHkqnc

yup easy to repro... didnt know you reported it

might as well show it as well, also theres a big fps drop at the same it

Edited by yianni

Can't currently place fortifications in EK Medium Town parcels. It looks like something is wrong with the token type check. My town shows defense tokens XS 80 / S 80 / M 24 / L 1 / XL 0.

Trying to place any of a number of different wall pieces fails due to "Placement prevented by lack of tokens of the proper type (defense_s)."

21 hours ago, veeshan said:

Though rangers always had access to piercing quivers

Really. Not sure I ever had a piercing one. But I've had Slashing, Crushing, Fire and Ice. And couldn't use without exotic, so assumed it couldn't be done.

1 hour ago, Navystylz said:

Crafting feeling really broken and like flawed assembly is happening more than 2% of the time when at 98% success. Kind of sucks when you grind so much just to get the stuff you need in first place.

I can say with enough quantity the numbers look right, at least for stonemasonry. Out of 100 mulch, 100 gravel, and 100 ore concentrate on my way to a medium town, a 98% success rate resulted in 2 flawed mulch, 1 flawed gravel, and 3 flawed ore concentrate.

Just logged a character who has been in the NA campaign for more than a day back in, and received the two rotten apples and 40 gold as if it were my first time joining the campaign.

6 hours ago, Navystylz said:

Crafting feeling really broken and like flawed assembly is happening more than 2% of the time when at 98% success. Kind of sucks when you grind so much just to get the stuff you need in first place.

With assembly difficulty reducion from 2 necklaces you can drop it down to a 99% success

5.8.2. Live
The warden subclass has their "Forest Blink" ability not proc properly, the dust kicks up and you do the damage and can continue into tendon slice but your character doesn't blink to the enemy making your only gap closer literally worthless 😕

1 hour ago, Sash said:

5.8.2. Live
The warden subclass has their "Forest Blink" ability not proc properly, the dust kicks up and you do the damage and can continue into tendon slice but your character doesn't blink to the enemy making your only gap closer literally worthless 😕

Works fine vs non target dummies

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

will the x4 power unlocks for each major discipline be in a 'pre defined order' or will players get to select the order of disc powers they unlock for each talent point spent?

Lu5CElE.png

you should really give more details on patch notes about the changes [also test client patch notes didnt even reach the forum?]

unknown.png

dryad crafting description indicates 'grasping roots' [aoe root] should be added, but not present on the stone

h6dkHql.jpg

Edited by Tinnis

Various FPS ranges:

• Main Temple - 182 fps avg.
  • Main Temple in a group - 147 fps avg.
  • Eternal Kingdom - 116 fps avg.
  • PvP Zone - 96 fps avg.
  • PvP Zone in group - 85 fps avg.
  • PvP Zone in group fighting group - 60 fps avg.
  • PvP SIEGE in/out of a group - 48 fps avg.
  • PvP SIEGE in/out of a group fighting group - 29 fps avg.

Brand new computer is playing like the one I just benched. Potato settings are required...

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

Illusionist passives Hot Foot and Phantom Feints can be slotted into Ranger ranged tray, but they seem to do nothing -- at least as far as test dummies are concerned. They apply their respective effects in melee.

Vendor-related crafting recipes are no longer listed in the basic crafting nodes.  Business: Vendor Thralls node description says it increases basic crafting assembly, instead.

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

hot foot isnt working on inquisitor confessor, no snare on 3rd hit

also i cant craft reality warper, but if it was equipped i see the skills, unfortunately i removed it before testing

unknown.png

Edited by yianni