Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 02/05/19

Barriers need visual indicators in both character animation and UI (nameplates/buffs). Currently it is super hard to understand if person has a barrier or not and if you need to wait barrier or you can burst skills into opponents health.

Edited by ComradeAma

6 hours ago, veeshan said:

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

All major discipleines now grant for abilities total

Black Mask only has 2 abilities 

Dryad has 3 abilities

The numbers of powers you see may vary with the race/class you are using. Which is most certainly a bug.

Apparently left out of the livestream's "discipline updates" segment (unless I totally missed it somehow) was the fact that disciplines will now only display powers usable by the class looking at it instead of all powers possibly available on that discipline. Black Mask for example: 

temp3.png?width=765&height=763

Viewed on the left by a Druid, on the right by an Assassin.

Thanks to @Hyriol for clearing that up👍 

^That was posted by Moneda on the Q&A page.

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

Purely Conjecture, untested

Elementalists Reflect Elements could potentially cause a feedback loop when activated and used simultaneously by two opponents with elemental weapons, such as two Confessors.

9 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

The numbers of powers you see may vary with the race/class you are using. Which is most certainly a bug.

^That was posted by Moneda on the Q&A page.

hmm ok well as a human knight it only shows as the left side one

Confessor Sanctifiers  So, you set the range at 8, but really its 7, nowutImean?  And then, for some reason you didn't bother to test it with range increasers such as carrot juice and rings.  Or maybe you did test it, and you decided you want sanctifiers to be completely worthless and stay at 7 range.  Why is this a problem?  It's not just the range at which they can land an attack, but it is also the maximum range your target can be while your character finishes its 1995 erra Meridian 59 animation.

It's not working folks.  If they are too tanky, move the class into mail at the capstone.  Increase the range to 12 and decrease the damage increase bonus.  Make range increasers actually function with the class... something.

1 hour ago, Ble said:

Confessor Sanctifiers  So, you set the range at 8, but really its 7, nowutImean?  And then, for some reason you didn't bother to test it with range increasers such as carrot juice and rings.  Or maybe you did test it, and you decided you want sanctifiers to be completely worthless and stay at 7 range.  Why is this a problem?  It's not just the range at which they can land an attack, but it is also the maximum range your target can be while your character finishes its 1995 erra Meridian 59 animation.

It's not working folks.  If they are too tanky, move the class into mail at the capstone.  Increase the range to 12 and decrease the damage increase bonus.  Make range increasers actually function with the class... something.

i agree

5.8.3 SNAP TEST

killing spiders in noob area spawns a non killable duplicate

@thomasblair

can you make exploration discs optional or at least to gate it behind useless skills like fore confessor  i have to take meteor purge or condemnation which both kinda suck imo

also we cant use focus orb

Edited by yianni

19 minutes ago, excellogaming said:

When entering or exiting the doors can easily be blocked by wings which makes it impossible to get through. i had to wait 15 minutes before that player moved :(.

this is something you might want to have a look into :) 
https://imgur.com/a/lthXNm4

I see you are on a wood elf there. You could blink through that fae with a right mouse click. Also, the wings don't actually make fae any wider in terms of collision.

But yea, doors can be blocked, which is an issue for faction campaigns where you can't kill the blocker.

More EK-related bugs: if you've placed buildings, especially defensive structures, you get several loading screens when entering your EK. This can reload dozens of times. It's similar to (or possibly the same as) the reload you seen when someone places a new structure while you're in the EK. 

Possibly related to the many reloads: the character seems to load into the EK before buildings have finished loading, meaning that if you logged out inside a building, you'll log in beneath the floor.

Expected behavior: EK structures load in completely before the character is placed in the world.

I thought you guys fixed damage? Or do champs still have crazy multipliers? I mean can someone explain how a tank is suppose to be able to do so much damage?

YFyGdee.png

25 minutes ago, linc said:

I thought you guys fixed damage? Or do champs still have crazy multipliers? I mean can someone explain how a tank is suppose to be able to do so much damage?

YFyGdee.png

i think its yet to be balanced since the meta is tank!! and i am not sure if its still fixed or you just see the damage on screen and the output is not as much as you see on the screen. i might be wrong here too. :)

3 hours ago, linc said:

YFyGdee.png

Thats the damage promo of the class and your resistances are pretty low

Unlocked character (with items in inventory) loses them when entering campaign. Please at least create a warning. Sometimes I log-in and it defaults to a character I intend to only use in the EK and mistakenly log-in to a campaign....and all items go poof!

On 2/5/2019 at 9:14 PM, moneda said:

Bug:

This has unfortunately extended to spiders outside the initial intro zone and to spiders higher than Rank 1.

Looks like this change should only affect Rank 1 and 2 spiders. If you see anything above those dropping the lower tiered items can you report here with rank and type?

12 hours ago, linc said:

In the current meta there is nothing I'd call a Tank from the typical trinity. There is crunchy DPS, squishy DPS, skirmishers, and healers.

11 minutes ago, VaMei said:

In the current meta there is nothing I'd call a Tank from the typical trinity. There is crunchy DPS, squishy DPS, skirmishers, and healers.

Pit Fighters are still very hard to take down without Poisoner. Which is FINE if they bring their damage in line. The amount they can hit for while having multiple barriers and heals is ludicrous. Or at the very LEAST, give the <X Warrior> powers a small debuff cooldown. So when Immortal Warrior is used, Ultime Warrior can be used right after, etc. Treat it like the druid's Avatar power that puts a debuff on the person affected by the power, to not be affected by it for a certain amount of time. 

**Exhaustion: You can not gain the effects of warrior buffs for 30 seconds.**