Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8.2 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 02/05/19

21 hours ago, Ble said:

Confessor Sanctifiers  So, you set the range at 8, but really its 7, nowutImean?  And then, for some reason you didn't bother to test it with range increasers such as carrot juice and rings.  Or maybe you did test it, and you decided you want sanctifiers to be completely worthless and stay at 7 range.  Why is this a problem?  It's not just the range at which they can land an attack, but it is also the maximum range your target can be while your character finishes its 1995 erra Meridian 59 animation.

It's not working folks.  If they are too tanky, move the class into mail at the capstone.  Increase the range to 12 and decrease the damage increase bonus.  Make range increasers actually function with the class... something.

Ble, we were talking about this as well. It definitely should be around 12 meters. Especially when one class's dodge completely negates your range entirely.

15 hours ago, linc said:

I thought you guys fixed damage? Or do champs still have crazy multipliers? I mean can someone explain how a tank is suppose to be able to do so much damage?

YFyGdee.png

The damage you're taking is because your resistances are so low. You do not have hardly any mitigation for physical. Also what training tree did you go into, have you gone into Basic Weapons and Armor training?

Sometimes, the body will jump away when I approach.  In this case, it jumped away when I tried to skin it, then when I approached it again, it jumped back to its original position.

zUtqfaz.png

Edited by Devonic

2 things

1:  you can loot mobs you kill repeatedly

2:  I tried to sacrifice the axe I was using for gathering lumber.   The axe disappeared from my survival tray/inventory but it remained in the vessels hand and was usable until it broke.

In the new EU Campaign The Trials of Malekai, all nodes are dropping less materials?
Across the board Ore, Wood, Stone and Skinning. Did we get a ninja nerf or is this another oops?

8 minutes ago, Dedolin said:

In the new EU Campaign The Trials of Malekai, all nodes are dropping less materials?
Across the board Ore, Wood, Stone and Skinning. Did we get a ninja nerf or is this another oops?

Cold move ACE, It's like winter out here!!!   ....burrrrr

36 minutes ago, Devonic said:

You cannot remove disciplines without destroying them in this new campaign.

Yesterday in the old campaign, I was able to remove them without destroying them 

If you were able to remove disciplines without destroying them in LIVE, that was the bug.

5 hours ago, Devonic said:

The whole game and launcher crashed when trying to log into the NA campaign for the the first time

hf7JYH1.png

Could you please reach out to our support team and send them your client logs - they may be able to help you :)
support@crowfall.com