Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

Issues logging into forum

When ever I click forums from the website crowfall.com website, it puts me on the forum logged out. 

The only way I can log into the forum is to right click the forums button on the website and choose "Open window incognito".  This will put  me into the forums, but logged out.  I then need to repeat this step.

Anyone else have this issue?

We've just upgraded the forum software so I'm hoping this issue won't happen anymore; however, if it does, the best thing is to go to the main webpage (crowfall.com). If you are logged in, log out. If you are logged out, log in and out and in again. (I know, it's a pain. I'm sorry!) You should be able to get to the forums then. Lemme know if that doesn't work for you. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I also have a similar and perhaps related issue ... using Chrome.  When I access the forum I am logged out.  When I select login from the forum page I login which sends me to my account page.  When I try to access the forums again from the account page I get to the forum page but am logged out.  The only way I can get into the forums in a logged in state is to go to the main page and logout.  Log back in on the main page and then I can access the forums in a logged in state.

cos_wb_sig1.png

On 2/17/2019 at 7:34 AM, Cosian said:

I also have a similar and perhaps related issue ... using Chrome.  When I access the forum I am logged out.  When I select login from the forum page I login which sends me to my account page.  When I try to access the forums again from the account page I get to the forum page but am logged out.  The only way I can get into the forums in a logged in state is to go to the main page and logout.  Log back in on the main page and then I can access the forums in a logged in state.

This is happening to me too. Not very conducive to encouraging campaign feedback.

I don't want to die from a lack of shooting back!

On 2/20/2019 at 9:40 AM, Schnoodles said:

This is happening to me too. Not very conducive to encouraging campaign feedback.

Right click the forum button and choose to open incognito and you should be able to log in then.  A pain, but its a work around. 

23 hours ago, Thyre said:

I'm having this problem on the edge browser,  but chrome, firefox and ie11 all seem to work fine.

Thats because edge sucks, I have lots of capability issues with edge.

On 2/17/2019 at 11:34 AM, Cosian said:

Same with me. Using Firefox. There was quite some time since I saw this issue, however this happened like 5 times in the last 3 days.

Edited by BarriaKarl