Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Win the Malekai Crest - Official discussion thread

Just now, KrakkenSmacken said:

No.  Everyone gets a prize pre-sanctioned campaigns.

I get that they need people playing for testing... but so many people are going to burn out before we ever hit release (or shortly after).

31 minutes ago, Svenn said:

I get that they need people playing for testing... but so many people are going to burn out before we ever hit release (or shortly after).

I'll track the point in the Q&A and link it here.  It's pretty low level requirement to get the badge.  (Jump to 36:46)

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Ok. So, accesories are equippable items that gives stats...

I think it would be nice to point similarities and differences with the other "equippable-items-that-gives-stats". Maybe something like this:

Chest, Helm, Gloves, Boots - Equipment. Main item source both for visuals and primary stats, comes in leather, mail or plate.

Rings, Horseshoes - Jewelry. Secondary stats, no visuals.

Back, Belt, Badge - Accessories. Minor boosts on secondary stats, small items with minor visual impact.

1 hour ago, Thevo said:

Ok. So, accesories are equippable items that gives stats...

I think it would be nice to point similarities and differences with the other "equippable-items-that-gives-stats". Maybe something like this:

Chest, Helm, Gloves, Boots - Equipment. Main item source both for visuals and primary stats, comes in leather, mail or plate.

Rings, Horseshoes - Jewelry. Secondary stats, no visuals.

Back, Belt, Badge - Accessories. Minor boosts on secondary stats, small items with minor visual impact. (These don't decay, nor are they craftable, (yet))

a permanent account wide reward for testing pre alpha for a certain amount of time would be much appreciated, say like 100 hours playing in pre alpha campaigns to qualify for some unique cosmetic with a small stat increase 

Still waiting for the rulesetinformation... 14 days - i hope for a 0/0 import/export with some exports granted in winter. That would make pvping a bit more worthful and undefended gathering more risky. So will it be 5.8.3 and something like that? 

On 2/8/2019 at 11:16 PM, RavenScara said:

okay question is the trials gonna be on test or live slightly confused some clarification would be appreciated :)

Trials on live.

Test has a different reward open for all that spend at least 4 hours on it in February. 

37 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Trials on live.

Test has a different reward open for all that spend at least 4 hours on it in February. 

Wait... what? Where is that mentioned?

On 2/10/2019 at 2:54 AM, Staff said:

a permanent account wide reward for testing pre alpha for a certain amount of time would be much appreciated, say like 100 hours playing in pre alpha campaigns to qualify for some unique cosmetic with a small stat increase 

If they manage to get all 12 god trials out, is not 12 permanent accessories not quite a bit of rewards for playing pre-alpha? I mean, I'm all for more, but don't wanna bling bling too much on brand new launch players hehe.

7 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

If they manage to get all 12 god trials out, is not 12 permanent accessories not quite a bit of rewards for playing pre-alpha? I mean, I'm all for more, but don't wanna bling bling too much on brand new launch players hehe.

if im not decked out in full golden armor with a cape that has j todds face on it i wont be satisfied with pre alpha rewards