Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous_Nobody

100% new 100% wtf

first i´m not a native speaker so pls keep this in minde

I´m looking for a new Mmo and Crowfall look´s rly nice so i start to play this game :) download oky start oky get a Char oky and after this ..... jea what´s next ? i have no idea 😕 spawrn at a new Map have no idea what to do aftr 30 M i get the teleport to a City (look´s like the forgott to skin the City) so now i´m at the City annndddd now ähmmmm no red line no quest no story nothing so i teleport random to a other map sart mining after 10 min close the game i try to finde a guild at fraktion´s Chat but everyone ignore me so jea

Sorry but i think it is better to add a little text or cutszene to say new player "Hellow Crow welchome to Crowfall u have to do this this and this" ther is nothing just spawrn random at a map

i think this is rly important cuzz maby many new player get the same way like me colse the game after 1 h

Edited by Anonymous_Nobody

The game is still in pre-alpha. A lot of the new player experience isn't in yet. There will be a few NPCs in the temples that give out something similar to quests, but don't expect a quest system like you've seen in other games. Those games have hundreds of quests. If Crowfall has more than 2 dozen, I'll be amazed. This is PvP game and the PvE is limited to things that enhance the PvP experience.

Sign in to follow this