Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
makkon

5.8.3 new discs and some founds

Since there is no topics around. First of all I really like new exploration discs system. Also current remake gives more viable builds!!! Now about stranges and bugs

Here is self heal on myrmidon battle rager. Is it working as intended? I mean playing with HP buff stacks with vengeance I able to overheal self near timers. best way here is just use vengeance right before HP buff end and do some dmg. yes, it is hard but still. this can be used by titans also but not so effective

Also I test some discs and found this:

https://imgur.com/a/zJopZEY

Are you ok? Stealth + dmg buff + 30% slow (probably current best CC) + 20% more dmg to slowed. well, at least glamour weapon now gives only 150ap and last not so long with big cd (15 seconds tooltip, but still 45+ in real)

https://imgur.com/a/XUF975b

Restoring dodge via crit hits to anyone? Really? You sure? There are some classes which have crit soft cap with self buffs with white vessel and white weapon... Jumping monkeys see ya around, uncatchable ninjas. this skill restores 2 dodge pips, not 1 and somehow have not 30 second cooldown. OR my current dodge regen 10s mean I got 1 pip every 5 seconds

Knife grinder -> tenderize bleed armor debuff increase only 1 tick dmg of you have 3 stucks of bleed

Poisoner _> Slow demise combo does no dmg to dummy and Slow Demise tooltip does not explain of Healing bonus reduce

Banshe -> Army of death still does not healing me (tested on mobs, dummies)

Elementalist -> Reflect elements gives 25 elemental armor bonus (+6.25% from disc) which mean this always does not work in full power since armor bonus cap is 35%. only if you get debuffed this worth? also it is very strange to see myrmidons who throw Fire walls

myrmidon frenzy still useless. cap is 40%, with frenzy you can get max 60%. I tried multiple ways to overcap it but it looks like 60% is hard cap... for 6 seconds (8 minus animation time) buff which required first doing dmg or taking dmg is not so good. staying alive with 1 hp also a joke. vengeance and berserker more viable. remake it somehow coz FDM can be obtained via items, skills and other things easily. cap is not

myrmidon dots from LMB shows in combat log as double slash hits which are spammed and makes hard to test

myrmidon titan does not stack with blood thirst. I was unable to get more overall hits with and without titan passive with 25 stacks with my LMB and Neck. can you explain how it works? from old info blood thirst gives 25% dmg bonus

HP shield from ults and such if you activate it under berserker still heal you

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

48 minutes ago, makkon said:

Are you ok? Stealth + dmg buff + 30% slow (probably current best CC) + 20% more dmg to slowed. well, at least glamour weapon now gives only 150ap and last not so long with big cd.

i have been playing Warden Ranger and instead of range i am focusing on melee skills and i do have the similar thing : dmg buff+ knowckdown+ stackable poison dmg+ ( knockdown which comes up every 1.5 seconds ) kinda little OP for a range to melee class but yeah what you are saying is correct . :)

and i forgot to mention that my Q in melee is basically full hp every hit i land

Edited by excellogaming

escape artist is broken as.
I would also like to point out the last line, retaliate refunds 35. Basicly you will never not be able to retaliate basicly cause natural stam regen+Refund gives u unlimited retaliates. The critical dodge will make woodelf rangers unkillable tbh as well, Doesnt realy have a counter either normaly knight shieldslam would counter to much dodging however with a crit returning to pip you will always be able to dodge away from any form of melee.

assassin's

any skill are free with "-" amount of power cost multiplier. tested with -13%. I even able to gain from those skills some pips back... somehow working only with weapon finess.

I did not test it for ages but correct me if I wrong - this is not ok, right? watch the video:

also I found this one:

just simply press down LMB, start dragndrop, then press RMB

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

On 2/9/2019 at 11:51 PM, veeshan said:

escape artist is broken as.
I would also like to point out the last line, retaliate refunds 35. Basicly you will never not be able to retaliate basicly cause natural stam regen+Refund gives u unlimited retaliates. The critical dodge will make woodelf rangers unkillable tbh as well, Doesnt realy have a counter either normaly knight shieldslam would counter to much dodging however with a crit returning to pip you will always be able to dodge away from any form of melee.

I don't think Druid's get much in the way of crit chance without some good gear, so this mostly would affect Rangers. Rangers aren't overpowered either. Maybe they're trying to set up builds like Slayer, Warden and road to making Archer's better. Soon might start to see Archers being viable if they can reliably get out of range of melee again.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, makkon said:

Since there is no topics around. First of all I really like new exploration discs system. Also current remake gives more viable builds!!! Now about stranges and bugs

Here is self heal on myrmidon battle rager. Is it working as intended? I mean playing with HP buff stacks with vengeance I able to overheal self near timers. best way here is just use vengeance right before HP buff end and do some dmg. yes, it is hard but still. this can be used by titans also but not so effective

Also I test some discs and found this:

https://imgur.com/a/zJopZEY

Are you ok? Stealth + dmg buff + 30% slow (probably current best CC) + 20% more dmg to slowed. well, at least glamour weapon now gives only 150ap and last not so long with big cd (15 seconds tooltip, but still 45+ in real)

https://imgur.com/a/XUF975b

Restoring dodge via crit hits to anyone? Really? You sure? There are some classes which have crit soft cap with self buffs with white vessel and white weapon... Jumping monkeys see ya around, uncatchable ninjas. this skill restores 2 dodge pips, not 1 and somehow have not 30 second cooldown. OR my current dodge regen 10s mean I got 1 pip every 5 seconds

Knife grinder -> tenderize bleed armor debuff increase only 1 tick dmg of you have 3 stucks of bleed

Poisoner _> Slow demise combo does no dmg to dummy and Slow Demise tooltip does not explain of Healing bonus reduce

Banshe -> Army of death still does not healing me (tested on mobs, dummies)

Elementalist -> Reflect elements gives 25 elemental armor bonus (+6.25% from disc) which mean this always does not work in full power since armor bonus cap is 35%. only if you get debuffed this worth? also it is very strange to see myrmidons who throw Fire walls

myrmidon frenzy still useless. cap is 40%, with frenzy you can get max 60%. I tried multiple ways to overcap it but it looks like 60% is hard cap... for 6 seconds (8 minus animation time) buff which required first doing dmg or taking dmg is not so good. staying alive with 1 hp also a joke. vengeance and berserker more viable. remake it somehow coz FDM can be obtained via items, skills and other things easily. cap is not

myrmidon dots from LMB shows in combat log as double slash hits which are spammed and makes hard to test

myrmidon titan does not stack with blood thirst. I was unable to get more overall hits with and without titan passive with 25 stacks with my LMB and Neck. can you explain how it works? from old info blood thirst gives 25% dmg bonus

HP shield from ults and such if you activate it under berserker still heal you

You should repost the bugs you've found on the feedback thread for 5.8.2 bugs. Everyone has been posting the test version bugs for 5.8.3 there as well.

The new version of Reality Warper, called Force Mage, is not craftable in this snaptest. The only reason I know it exists is because I had reality warper on my character last snaptest and all the powers got replaced by the new one. 

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:16 PM, Navystylz said:

I don't think Druid's get much in the way of crit chance without some good gear, so this mostly would affect Rangers. Rangers aren't overpowered either. Maybe they're trying to set up builds like Slayer, Warden and road to making Archer's better. Soon might start to see Archers being viable if they can reliably get out of range of melee again.

Stormcallers get Plasma Spark, which increases their crit chance by 50% after three successive basic attacks. And Fae druids get Faerie Fire. 

Sign in to follow this