Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDutchman

Crafting Rerolls... How is the mechanic supposed to work?

I've been out of the game for a few months. I started playing again a week or two ago and found you've added a reroll mechanic to crafting.

My question is... How is the mechanic supposed to work?

As far as I can tell you ALWAYS get a better result when you reroll. Not only that but the reroll %'s seem to start at the base roll's value. That means it's always better to do the big re-roll Every time. Is there supposed to be some limiting mechanic, like a number of re-rolls per day, or per campaign or something? Is it supposed to delete the users first result? In it's current form it seems to have no limiters or down sides at all, and if it's always better to reroll then the mechanic has no real use. You should just remove it and make the re-roll values the base values.

I think it's an interesting mechanic but it should have some downsides other wise it's kinda pointless. I was just wondering if the dev's had some other plans for it they haven't put in yet or if they are just testing the waters.

It's very strong on green/blue gear, but once you start getting higher you really need to have experimentation success to really push those numbers. Yes, if it's not throw away gear you should ALWAYS plan to have plenty of dust to large reroll all the components and final combine. So while a person untrained might push those numbers and go "Wow 30%!" Someone with taining will be pushing 70-90%

Edited by Navystylz

Sign in to follow this