Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tannasta

Can't change country/ Can't delete Account

When I made my account long ago I guess I accidentally selected Canada as my country, but I live in the US and the site won't let me change it.  I could live with that but now when I try to buy the game, I cannot select FL as my billing state. So obviously It doesn't go through. I would make a new account since I haven't bought anything yet but I can't find an option to delete my account so I can get my Username. I opened a ticket but I'm sure they only work Mon- Fri. I would love to play now. If anyone can help that would be great. I would like to buy the Adventurer Starter Pack.

1 hour ago, Tannasta said:

When I made my account long ago I guess I accidentally selected Canada as my country, but I live in the US and the site won't let me change it.  I could live with that but now when I try to buy the game, I cannot select FL as my billing state. So obviously It doesn't go through. I would make a new account since I haven't bought anything yet but I can't find an option to delete my account so I can get my Username. I opened a ticket but I'm sure they only work Mon- Fri. I would love to play now. If anyone can help that would be great. I would like to buy the Adventurer Starter Pack.

My understanding is that customer support do work on weekends.  I had a similar problem regarding two accounts (not as complicated as yours) and they resolved the issue very fast if I remember correctly during the weekend.  Good luck.