Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

unlocking a character from the campaign

I'm not sure, but you will definitely lose anything you have in the campaign if you unlock.

If you are trying to export stuff and you are out of exports, you can create a new character then bring both characters to a trade chest and use that to swap your stuff. Barring that, trade the stuff to someone you trust and then have them trade it back to your new character.

10 minutes ago, Arkade said:

I'm not sure, but you will definitely lose anything you have in the campaign if you unlock.

If you are trying to export stuff and you are out of exports, you can create a new character then bring both characters to a trade chest and use that to swap your stuff. Barring that, trade the stuff to someone you trust and then have them trade it back to your new character.

It states that you will lose anything not put into the spirit bank, just seems there should be a negative effect for leaving the campaign early

15 hours ago, Devonic said:

Does the ability to unlock a character from the campaign, not break the import/export limits.  By unlocking and then rejoining, I assume the limit would be reset.   

At this time, unlocking and rejoining the campaign does reset the import/export limit. There are no negative effects for doing so.

The Spirit Bank Import/Export system is a placeholder for the Embargo system that will be introduced at some point in the future.