Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

20 minutes ago, pistkitty said:

You don't.  Druids can't heal until they choose the archdruid or earth....somthing, promotion classes.  Stormcallers do not get a healing tray.

So it's pointless to take the dryad discipline at lvl 5?

What level do you make this choice?

Edited by Devonic

Pretty much.  Someone might correct me and they are welcome to, but my information is good, as far as I know.  

Level; I'm not certain, it depends on how crazy you get with spending points and whatnot.  Not looking at a tree right now, and all this is going to change in 5.8.3 with the removal of weapon discs and the addition of mandatory exploration discs.  Call it...20, maybe?  18, something like that.  I'm sure someone will narrow it down for me.  

2 hours ago, pistkitty said:

Pretty much.  Someone might correct me and they are welcome to, but my information is good, as far as I know.  

Level; I'm not certain, it depends on how crazy you get with spending points and whatnot.  Not looking at a tree right now, and all this is going to change in 5.8.3 with the removal of weapon discs and the addition of mandatory exploration discs.  Call it...20, maybe?  18, something like that.  I'm sure someone will narrow it down for me.  

the tree doesnt change too much in 5.8.3 they just throw in the suvival disc spot and remove weapon disc

As for the level i think its around lvl 20 or so you choose.

Veeshan Midst of UXA