Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xary

Blackguard

I’ve been playing Vandal this campaign. Although nice in some areas I’d like to try Blackguard next.

How is everyone fairing with them? Cons? Pros?

It seems they may be easier to gear as ore feels easier to get better quality faster. Survivabilty on paper also looks nice. Wondering about killing power?

the trickle of healing from the poison was very limited. I was hoping that they might get access to better poisons and thus better lifesteal ability. I was thinking about going bow at one point and have multi-person arrow shots to increase the poison delivery. 

Being able to dissapear, move and pop up to heal while your doing damage would be survivable

With the changes in 5.8.3 I wish the poison paradise was a bit higher since 8% does not really give you a lot of healing back. Now we have lost weapon discs this makes assassin pretty low on valid skills. 

I think that both Blackguard and Cut Throat are still viable. The biggest issue I have with Vandal is the large amount of CC that is around in general. What's worse is that you don't get the severe bleed if the target is stun immune.