Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well it's a catch 22 , harder for people and small guilds to farm It's all the same ,as every game big guilds get their main players geared up ,then they go out and harras smaller guilds, individuals to slow the progress. If they made  pve servers there be no easy kills for big guilds 😆  

1 hour ago, Zatch said:

Why do you need a PVE server when you can just buy everything you need at Aerynth Traders. I was getting one-shot by Champions until I bought gear from there, now I am the Champion!

I don't care who you are that's funny!

10 hours ago, excellogaming said:

No killing allowed in pve server lol 

Ummmm.  No. That is not what CF is about.  No safe farming. 

If ACE wanted that, they would just let us plop resource nodes down in our EK's and let us farmville in perfect safety.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

After launch, there should be campaigns starting in a staggered pattern, so you should be able to start in spring or early summer.  Otherwise you can wait till another starts.

This should be lesser of an issue, once people have played for a bit and and have a stock pile of stuff in their spirit bank.

I figure the first hour or so that I am playing will be in my own EK.  Get some wood and stone, without having to compete for the resource.

34 minutes ago, excellogaming said:

Than it's kinda disadvantage for players starting campaign in the end of summer or starting of winter. 

I figure the first hour or so that I am playing will be in my own EK.  Get some wood and stone, without having to compete for the resource.

My guess is this is what most people will do just to waste time the first 3 days getting xp (since you not get xp from harvesting)

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

6 minutes ago, Silverback said:

My guess is this is what most people will do just to waste time the first 3 days getting xp (since you not get xp from harvesting)

Why wouldn't I have leveled before and bring the months of work I already have with me? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, excellogaming said:

Than it's kinda disadvantage for players starting campaign in the end of summer or starting of winter. 

Yea? And? You start late should you not be at a disadvantage? Life Lessons here...

2 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Yea? And? You start late should you not be at a disadvantage? Life Lessons here...

He's not wrong. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Why wouldn't I have leveled before and bring the months of work I already have with me?

I was a bit off topic, and referring to the launch of the game when everyone is at 0 everything.

1 minute ago, Silverback said:

I was a bit off topic, and referring to the launch of the game when everyone is at 0 everything.

huh?

wiDfyPp.png

I was pointing out that the first days of the game(when it goes live) will be rather boring, without great combat skills, no crafting yet and just trying to get basic supplies, there really isn't much to do. I plan to just harvest, gather skins or whatever until I can some skills under my belt.

some will get supplies from their EK, some will fight spiders, some will skin pigs.