Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Automatically apply Archetype passive when unlocked

Atm with all the passive in game its realy limited with the archtype passive taking up one of the 3 slots. it only realy leaves you with 2 unless you take the minor rune which is now basicly mandatory since the addition of archtype passives which people will generaly all want to use with the exception of archer (Cause thats pointless :P )

Arch type disaplines should work like racial disc they show up in a collom of there own and is always active allow the use of the 3 passive slots, Its even more important imo with next patch since all runes will be giving 4 powers and some skills have 2 passives on them alone let alone ur passive from your talents.

I don't think Crusaders tend to run their passive, at least I don't. "Always on" defensive passives like Hushed Prayer, Dig In, Sturdy, etc. just push out room for something as situational as the minor bubble on low health targets that's got an ICD attached to it.

IMO, if we are locked into a promo path, we should get the final passive free. If particular passives aren't worth slotting, they should be reworked. They should be build defining and part of the promo base kit.

With the recent change to make Sanctifier free, I don't see why they didn't do the same for all. Regardless if it has a negative aspect or not.

I've been waiting for Advantages & Disadvantages since the start and hope we see more character diversity at some point. Freeing up a passive slot would at least leave a little bit more room.