Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

Locking House

No, but if you enter it on a different character, you won't get that (unless they've changed how that works recently and I didn't notice).

It's just one of those polish/UI things that they'll probably get to at some point. Lots of other EK issues that need to addressed first IMO.

Yea, i do find it annoying that the G to loot is always popping up in my EK when I walk around. There is also a risk of accidentally hitting it when you are trying to F to interact. With a shared EK that is even worse, because accidental G instead of F will eject the structure from your EK!

12 minutes ago, Arkade said:

No, but if you enter it on a different character, you won't get that (unless they've changed how that works recently and I didn't notice).

It's just one of those polish/UI things that they'll probably get to at some point. Lots of other EK issues that need to addressed first IMO.

So make an vassal for to place buildings and nothing else.  Guess you don't want to delete it, as you may not be able to move it.

37 minutes ago, Jah said:

Yea, i do find it annoying that the G to loot is always popping up in my EK when I walk around. There is also a risk of accidentally hitting it when you are trying to F to interact. With a shared EK that is even worse, because accidental G instead of F will eject the structure from your EK!

So when you loot a building, with an attached stall, with someone else's vendor in it... I'm guessing bad things happen?

@Jah Kindly remove the 'G' from your keyboard. I promise I won't poke too much fun at the new found typing impediment. ;)

Edited by VaMei