Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
firstworldpotato

Fabulous Start

Not my Guild , we loyal to our faction, simple.we fight best we can but fighting 3 of biggest guilds now for the rewards is gonna be impossible . Guess they decided rewards are better then the cause , all good. We fight on Go Order !

2 hours ago, Grivyn said:

they all moved to Balance, spirit bank your stuff, drop vessel from campaign and then re-choose team green for the easy win.

Exactly , easy win, I stay order , things not supposed to come easy.......

This is the behavior I warned them about in my interview. People will do crazy things for exclusive items.

There needs to be serious incentive for playing and continuing to play hard as the underdogs. 

Just now, ZYBAK said:

This is the behavior I warned them about in my interview. People will do crazy things for exclusive items.

There needs to be serious incentive for playing and continuing to play hard as the underdogs. 

Yet you're one of those who did it. And the people who went along because "it's mah guild" are complicit. 

4 hours ago, Grivyn said:

they all moved to Balance, spirit bank your stuff, drop vessel from campaign and then re-choose team green for the easy win.

Once you choose a faction, you cannot switch it in that campaign.  Even dropping all vassals from it, you are in that faction with all vassals till the end

I'm not too worried about these rewards. The stat differences are nil and they will probably be quickly replaced in live by something better. I'm actually more sad that they decided to make them not trade-able. There is no excuse for that in a sandbox game. Its always nice to hold on to vanity items for a few years and make some nice bank selling it down the road. I hope they change their stance on this in the future.

They should make it so winning faction the top 50 players get it 2nd place top 30 and 3rd place top 10 or something that way the zerg faction has more competition for the reward where low pop faction has less

number would be based on total players in that campaign

Edited by veeshan

47 minutes ago, veeshan said:

They should make it so winning faction the top 50 players get it 2nd place top...

That opens a HUGE can of worms that will never be solved to anyone's satisfaction. A player's score (kills & captures) has no direct correlation on the team's score (capture point & holding points), and may not reflect their contribution to their team at all.

How much rare hide do I need to produce for my team to equal the capture of one outpost? How many weapons crafted equal a kill? What if those tradesmen sell their goods rather than gearing their team? How could you even begin to score scouting enemy movements? Those guys over there are fight clubbing, why does that count? (just an example, not calling anyone out).

In GvG it'll be easier. The guild will recognize their active and contributing players accordingly, or those players will move on to a guild that does recognize the value of their contribution. FvF is never going to be easy.

My vote for MVP... Volmark. Not that you'll ever see that name on the scoreboard.

Edited by VaMei

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

They should make it so winning faction the top 50 players get it 2nd place top 30 and 3rd place top 10 or something that way the zerg faction has more competition for the reward where low pop faction has less

number would be based on total players in that campaign

How do healers rank on this leaderboard suggestion of yours?

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

Healers go on the top of any leaderboard because healers are the best people, irl and in game.  I've seen it on a t-shirt, so its confirmed truth.

3 minutes ago, Ble said:

Healers go on the top of any leaderboard because healers are the best people, irl and in game.  I've seen it on a t-shirt, so its confirmed truth.

I have that shirt...

Healers and leaderboards have always been a problem to me.  How is a leaderboard supposed to quantify a healer using runecaster to boost armor and mitigate damage?  How about about barriers from Crusader Cleric passive?  Healers and support chars aren't represented on leader boards, it's just a way for dps players to flex. 

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

How do healers rank on this leaderboard suggestion of yours?

assists, captures tbh captures are the only important thing when contributing to leaderboard score and anyone can take towers and camps solo.

But of course leaderbaord need to be looked cause atm there rather terrible :P

Edited by veeshan

2 hours ago, mandalore said:

I have that shirt...

Healers and leaderboards have always been a problem to me.  How is a leaderboard supposed to quantify a healer using runecaster to boost armor and mitigate damage?  How about about barriers from Crusader Cleric passive?  Healers and support chars aren't represented on leader boards, it's just a way for dps players to flex. 

We talking about capture points or K/D/A?  Don't get me wrong, everyone loves a good K/D/A ratio, and it should be applauded.  However, how are those points weighted when compared to capture points?  Most of the people on top of the leaderboard have lackluster to disguisting (I fall into this category) ratios.  

K/D/A are generally worthless in anything but deathmatch and we’re not playing deathmatch. Right now capture participation is about the only thing that’s easily traceable that can account for multiple different roles working together. Albeit the logistics/crafters  are the most vicarious/abstract despite the importance of their work.

Sign in to follow this