Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

1 hour ago, BigJerk said:

All big guilds in balance , fight hard all we got is us !

It's friggin stupid.  I think the devs should just disable the gold reward. Seeing the invasion to Balance just doing exactly what JTC said he didn't want to see. Even just a cosmetic reward as the gold color enough to get people leaving their factions to cheat the system.

Maybe I'm just stupid ( lol ) but I just have a code I live by r/l , games , makes no difference. Trash talk , stay loyal to my Guild and friends , unless they do me dirty. Let's just say Im old school . Chips are down , but i gotta believe 3 guilds not the server and we can put up a fight or else what is there. We most likely will not win , but we gotta fight for something , better than laying down for nothing.

Edited by BigJerk

Maybe I'm just stupid ( lol ) but I just have a code I live by r/l , games , makes no difference. Trash talk , stay loyal to my Guild and friends , unless they do me dirty. Let's just say Im old school . Chips are down , but i gotta believe 3 guilds not the server and we can put up a fight or else what is there. We most likely will not win , but we gotta fight for something , better than laying down for nothing.

HOA was always going to leave Order and cup with Winterblades when things started to matter. I posted screen shots a few weeks ago highlighting that fact. From my point of view (not uXa's), it was smart to go ahead and roll over to chaos since we had no future with HoA. I think that played a factor in HoA going ahead with their plans and moving to balance ahead of schedule. We had some good fights while we played together so I wish them luck. I don't blame Winterblades for coaxing them to balance since they had a hard time beating HoA on the field. 

In the long run this might be a good thing. Another guild might rise up on order and that will add another viable guild to the game. Can't wait to see how it plays out over the long term.

uXa has joined the Chaos faction. Even though our ranks are "orderly" The crowfall gods of death are harbingers of chaos. We salute them and joined the Chaos faction to support them in the trials. 

We knew that sugoi and HOA were going to join with =W= for the first campaigns. None of those guilds care so much about the health of the game as much as they care about them "Winning" Crowfall prealpha. That is just my opinion backed by their actions. 

I made the decision Sunday night to join chaos as Order was plagued with Spy's to the point that our every move was always monitored. We are hoping that we was able to shake some of those. I don't mind uXa being out numbered and we don't care if we die fighting. You can not kill... Whats already dead... The UnDeAd Legion...

You fellas seem a little frustrated.  

I can’t wait for Dregs.  It will be exciting.

At least we no longer have to pull teeth to get uXa and Infernal to try and work together with us each night.

Was a lot of fun running into you guys on the battle field last night, look forward to more of that.

29 minutes ago, dolmar said:

uXa has joined the Chaos faction. Even though our ranks are "orderly" The crowfall gods of death are harbingers of chaos. We salute them and joined the Chaos faction to support them in the trials. 

We knew that sugoi and HOA were going to join with =W= for the first campaigns. None of those guilds care so much about the health of the game as much as they care about them "Winning" Crowfall prealpha. That is just my opinion backed by their actions. 

I made the decision Sunday night to join chaos as Order was plagued with Spy's to the point that our every move was always monitored. We are hoping that we was able to shake some of those. I don't mind uXa being out numbered and we don't care if we die fighting. You can not kill... Whats already dead... The UnDeAd Legion...

I like you guys , good group , I don't blame you guys one bit for what you had to do.

16 minutes ago, Ble said:

At least we no longer have to pull teeth to get uXa and Infernal to try and work together with us each night.

Was a lot of fun running into you guys on the battle field last night, look forward to more of that.

Frustrated a little when you think game time ! Then you realize , least resistance path is the way to go . I'm just hard head the hard way is my path :/lol not to mention 2-3. Guilds deciding the fate for entire server , that sucks a bit , but we move on . ;)

Edited by BigJerk

13 minutes ago, Ble said:

All you ever had to do was msg us and we would coordinate  our plans with you. Its fine though Zerg 4tw . I dont mind and i will not be baited into poorly made socks talk ;) best of luck to you and yours. 

I must also say that playing with Transcendence (TRA) was an honor and I'll miss them, cept Holycow, because he talks in the third person and it makes my skin crawl.  JK!  No I'm not!  

2 minutes ago, dolmar said:

All you ever had to do was msg us and we would coordinate  our plans with you. Its fine though Zerg 4tw . I dont mind and i will not be baited into poorly made socks talk ;) best of luck to you and yours. 

What are you talking about, these socks are made with impeccable precision and skill.  Please elaborate.

9 minutes ago, Ble said:

What are you talking about, these socks are made with impeccable precision and skill.  Please elaborate.

Didn’t Ussiah craft those socks?  I can see them being poorly made if Lordslime made them.  

The politics of this game have have always been the part I’ve anticipated the most.  The dregs will be far far worse for smaller guilds that want to remain sovereign under their own power; it’s not going to happen.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

The recent politics/drama/subterfuge has been really fun for me.  Hopefully it continues on everyone's part.  Thats why i think I'll like Dregs much better.  People will have to carry their own weight, make alliances, figure out the best/fastest/strongest way to do everything.  Your actions will actually have meaning.  SHAKE DAT SNO GLOWB

17 minutes ago, Ble said:

Asking us sit at a keep every night while you guys go out and have all the fun is not working together. That was one of the biggest gripes I had working with you guys. You guys were great as far as participation goes. You were also in talks with another guild and planning to jump ship and you wonder why people might be timid to full on build a relationship with you. There were several instances where HoA seemed to be coordinating with the enemy, but there is no way to verify that.

Now that we are no longer on the same faction, I will show what i showed a few weeks ago un-redacted. Sugoi is supposedly your ally yet you continually plot against them as you can see from the screenshot below.  Winterblades switched to the balance faction to do the same thing to Sugoi before they left to be on Order with HoA. Whats funny is HoA did the same thing to UDL and Sugoi is now allowing you to do it to them. Sugoi is now in bed with two guilds that want to take its best players and then leave it for dead. Look how many former Sugoi that are now in W and HoA.

aWHpVTT.png

I'm glad we moved to chaos to get away from the drama for the time being. The next time W tries to sell the narrative that they aren't trying to build a zerg, just refer to the last sentence in the screen shot.

I mean, Sugoi sorta had it coming? They went way too hard at this game, had their entire core burn out... and what was left wasn't going to stick around waiting for that core to come back to play. 

<shrug> This is why you don't try hard 3-4 years before a game comes out. Lost before the game even started. A lesson to be learned there :P

3 minutes ago, Scree said:

I mean, Sugoi sorta had it coming? They went way too hard at this game, had their entire core burn out... and what was left wasn't going to stick around waiting for that core to come back to play. 

<shrug> This is why you don't try hard 3-4 years before a game comes out. Lost before the game even started. A lesson to be learned there :P

Yes it just interesting watching a guild cooperating in their own doom.

But thats ok, right?  Play the game, be dramatic/political, shake things up, burn out, go away, come back some other month/year, do it some more.  I guess I just don't get emotionally invested in the game like some of these fellas.  They are clearly upset.  I'm just here to be entertained for my 1-2 hours of free time per day.  If the game or other peoples actions/decisions in a game made me angry, it would cease to be entertainment and I'd move on.

1 minute ago, Scree said:

Lost before the game even started. A lesson to be learned there :P

I read this in my head with a Yoda voice.  My counter argument is why is W trying to be a zerg like Sugoi or UDL?  Do either of those guilds play?  When was the last time UDL dominated the game?  Sugoi?  They are names the older players recognize from 3+ years ago but they aren't guilds smashing the leader boards with overwhelming forces. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png