Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

1 minute ago, firstworldpotato said:

likely you'll win those with no shred of competition in the overall scheme if things stay the same.  

Why?  Is that a community gumption issue or a design problem? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

So no video just conjecture?  Some ad hoc discussion to validate the fact that you want to win but don't want to organize enough to do it or farm gear as diligently as you used to?  Winning takes effort.  It's clear from the video who wanted to win. 

Monk always streams everything, there is video.  "Its clear from the video who wanted to win".  That suggests nobody tried.  Whatever the effect, we tried.  Chaos put out the call to arms and rallied as much from EU as they could.  Order stacked up 99% of the little population we have left to defend our keep.  Your desire to win comment is just ignorant.

22 minutes ago, Angelmar said:

@dolmar @veeshan @weaponsx

37 Winterblades vs 63 Chaos.

Numbers are hard.

Tears are easy.

See you on the field for the next one!

I cant see anything that says 63 Chaos....Unless of course you count 21 Chaos x 3....= They returned in Death Shroud twice (good on them).

Which would then mean 37 WB vs 21 Chaos, mostly new and undergeared Chaos at least doing their best...most honourable....

Not to say, the editing is totally unconvincing.

Cheap Cheap Cheap....Advertisement and nothing more...Zero cred.

Status quo remains in my book.

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

It's probably a little of both.  The ball is in the community and the devs court. 

Will we as a community allow this to happen, and if not, how do we stop it?   I think the answer lies in one faction being abandoned, which is likely not what the devs want.

Will the devs allow this to happen?  That's a loaded issue.  They devs shouldn't influence the decisions made by guilds themselves from a pure "rule" standpoint.  I think some sort of "underdog" type of incentive could be implemented to maybe not make things entirely equal, but to give enough leeway to make it a little harder for a faction to get rolled.  

6 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Mandalore, can you please write more than one line, always deflecting, answering questions with questions?

Maybe write something at length with some effort and thought on the situations, the issues and solutions?...

What's the answers to your own questions?

If you can of course....or just stop trolling....The thread is long enough.

Thanks.

Edited by Kwaussie

@Angelmar Since you were checking numbers on our side for the siege? How many of the chaos were actually WB spys? Ive heard talk about y'all using alts to fill the zone to boost political gain and lower the competition. Also Most of these chaos players are VERY  raw and new . Most don't have vessels and as you can see from YOUR  video they are even in basics. No worries you will have your victory as you can easily hold all 3 forts if you use less chaos alts and more WB alts. Most people will just let you sit in the hollow victory and let the zerg be board. 

I will spend my time fortifying these guys in chaos to get them battle ready. Best of luck .Enjoy the game your way . No hard feelings.

Cups will always be filled with nuts of those that just want that "win". Its no secret who craves that win more than other... congrats.. you "won" a bobby dazzler. Calimath will always be used when it comes to numbers. Nothing has changed since the days of SB, except now... you get a gold star lol.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

3 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So no video just conjecture?  Some ad hoc discussion to validate the fact that you want to win but don't want to organize enough to do it or farm gear as diligently as you used to?  Winning takes effort.  It's clear from the video who wanted to win. 

Fighting a collective zerg spread out across multiple zones limits your options on how we can take or defend territory. I made a legitimate attempt to have a discussion with you on the 1000ft top down view of a battle rather than the 100ft view. For my part I've been more than willing to accept that we outnumbered Balance last night at the chaos keep. Now you guys don't want to acknowledge why 37 were able to take on 63 in a numbers sensitive game. So we can keep doing the political posturing instead even though privately i know for a fact your side is way more upset about the fallout from this thread than we are. 

7 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

It's probably a little of both.  The ball is in the community and the devs court. 

Will we as a community allow this to happen, and if not, how do we stop it?   I think the answer lies in one faction being abandoned, which is likely not what the devs want.

Will the devs allow this to happen?  That's a loaded issue.  They devs shouldn't influence the decisions made by guilds themselves from a pure "rule" standpoint.  I think some sort of "underdog" type of incentive could be implemented to maybe not make things entirely equal, but to give enough leeway to make it a little harder for a faction to get rolled.  

Remains to be seen if its less of a problem for the intended players of faction game play. This thread serves multiple purposes, to rub HoA/W's face in the mud for what they did, and to give the devs a look into what might happen in faction gameplay. For the record I just want to say I love @Phylor.the.Jester

I don't want to keep being 'that guy', but this was a thread for rallying the loose-knit Order into some hope of cohesion. We had an amazing fight at our keep that left us all in various forms of smiles. I think I speak for everyone who was on Order there, that we had a kick-ass time, and look forward to more. That said, is it possible to keep the thread to Order Rally? I mean, I know it's not, but I kinda had to ask anyways. 

1 minute ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I'll give you a point on this one. You guys actually had 62 in that count. 1 was one of ours.

I doubt it is just one. when you have 3 guilds just for alts and alts and alt, I am sure it is a lot more than just 1.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

4 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

I don't want to keep being 'that guy', but this was a thread for rallying the loose-knit Order into some hope of cohesion. We had an amazing fight at our keep that left us all in various forms of smiles. I think I speak for everyone who was on Order there, that we had a kick-ass time, and look forward to more. That said, is it possible to keep the thread to Order Rally? I mean, I know it's not, but I kinda had to ask anyways. 

It wouldn't necessarily fix the problem unless it was honored by the community, but some Faction boards would help.  I know one of you guys mentioned an Order discord too, that would be a great idea.

Edited by firstworldpotato

1 hour ago, weaponsx said:

I like HoA, and they can do what ever they want, far as i have known, it was that they were always going to join winterblades when the last round was over. great, wonderful, have a great time, but the lvl of the cupping of nuts to get the shinny are through the roof this round.

My how time flies. It seems like it was just last week, while your guild was still on the same faction as HoA, that you insisted that a faction fighting together is not cupping.

ehOkjFO.png

Thanks for the Keep though!

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

18 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Not gonna happen. This thread has become too amusing and gone too far to be used for that.

I reccomend creating a new topic. People should be mature enough to not derail that one too...

Edited by BarriaKarl

3 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

I doubt it is just one. when you have 3 guilds just for alts and alts and alt, I am sure it is a lot more than just 1.

I mean, you can doubt all you want. If I were to agree with you, we'd both be wrong.

Anyway, I had a good time at the siege and this thread has been entertaining.

C4sIZDW.gif

1 minute ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I mean, you can doubt all you want. If I were to agree with you, we'd both be wrong.

Anyway, I had a good time at the siege and this thread has been entertaining.

I'm excited/wary about events tonight, if there even any to be had.  Last night was good fun for all.   Time will tell how tonight and the rest of the campaign goes.

Aww so you are one of THOSE ppl jah, when  you do it its ok, when another do it its not lol. I have no problem with a faction fighting together... I just have stated that ppl like.. you.. will call in a nut-cup form other factions to make sure you get the win. Just to make sure I am clear. Fight with your faction all you want, thats how this crappy faction system is suppose to be, but you want that win so bad, you try to get others form all factions to your side to do it..... but you have the health of the game in mind. BWHAHAHHA dear god this post is too much fun. Get your bobby dazzler Jah, get your first alpha win... you deserve it man.. you A-ok number one lol...