Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

34 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

I don't want to keep being 'that guy', but this was a thread for rallying the loose-knit Order into some hope of cohesion. We had an amazing fight at our keep that left us all in various forms of smiles. I think I speak for everyone who was on Order there, that we had a kick-ass time, and look forward to more. That said, is it possible to keep the thread to Order Rally? I mean, I know it's not, but I kinda had to ask anyways. 

Sorry for hijacking your thread. I had good intentions!

24 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

Aww so you are one of THOSE ppl jah, when  you do it its ok, when another do it its not lol. I have no problem with a faction fighting together... I just have stated that ppl like.. you.. will call in a nut-cup form other factions to make sure you get the win. Just to make sure I am clear. Fight with your faction all you want, thats how this crappy faction system is suppose to be, but you want that win so bad, you try to get others form all factions to your side to do it..... but you have the health of the game in mind. BWHAHAHHA dear god this post is too much fun. Get your bobby dazzler Jah, get your first alpha win... you deserve it man.. you A-ok number one lol...

We can only be intellectually honest when it serves W. The rest of the time we will take things out of context so that it also serves W. All hail W!

1 hour ago, Kwaussie said:

Mandalore, can you please write more than one line, always deflecting, answering questions with questions?

Maybe write something at length with some effort and thought on the situations, the issues and solutions?...

What's the answers to your own questions?

If you can of course....or just stop trolling....The thread is long enough.

Thanks.

Simply because my view dissents from yours or you don't like me doesn't make my posts a trolling attempt.  Ad hominem is the weakest form of debate; I suggest stopping by a trade city and getting a better vessel (I think @Jah has one or you could shop Chaos and seek out @srathor or @Anhrez).  I rarely indulge in such low hanging fruit but some pro tips from somebody who thoroughly enjoys a good discussion (and this thread has by far been one of CF's best) is to have fun, don't take things so personal and sometimes you need to just step away bromego.

13 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

Hey ya go Winter blades...you got your bobby dazzler.

cup.png

Can I get one too LT @weaponsx?  You guys have always been fun to fight with and against.  It's always good to see some quality SB vets forum post like the old days. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Simply because my view dissents from yours or you don't like me doesn't make my posts a trolling attempt.  Ad hominem is the weakest form of debate; I suggest stopping by a trade city and getting a better vessel (I think @Jah has one or you could shop Chaos and seek out @srathor or @Anhrez).  I rarely indulge in such low hanging fruit but some pro tips from somebody who thoroughly enjoys a good discussion (and this thread has by far been one of CF's best) is to have fun, don't take things so personal and sometimes you need to just step away bromego.

Can I get one too LT @weaponsx?  You guys have always been fun to fight with and against.  It's always good to see some quality SB vets forum post like the old days. 

You could have said all that much easier Madalore...

"You can't"...answering questions with questions or comments only.

Someone else, possibly two others pointed this out yesterday....guess theres some merit in how you are perceived.

Stop deflecting.

5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

His characterization of what you are doing is fair. Several times I asked you questions and you deflected or answered with a question of your own.

2 minutes ago, Tark said:

His characterization of what you are doing is fair. Several times I asked you questions and you deflected or answered with a question of your own.

For the sake of clarity and convenience you care to re-post them, I'm on my phone, 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

35 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

I thought this was a topic about Tark posting W's nudesinners.

I was wondering how long he saves those clips for the zing factor?   

Seriously though, the choices left me with HoAs move sans a Chaos Alliance resurgence were bad and worse.   

We are geared and set up but running only a small group of actives...   my choice was in who we want to fight.  We've been fighting against W and HoA more than any others for ages now and the appeal of doing our own thing without facing a lag infested hoard had it's appeal.

Nothing to do with the trinket really.  More to do with putting us in a position to fight again by ourselves in smaller scale engagements.   The sieges will not be a contest whether we are there or not.   Yes, I chose to punt this campaign...   there will be more.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

17 minutes ago, mandalore said:

For the sake of clarity and convenience you care to re-post them, I'm on my phone, 

You are kidding right :)

Made me spit my coffee out laughing.

The way this world is playing out, the Silver reward is going to be more of a badge of honor than the Gold.

Gold = I joined the zerg.

Silver = I fought the good fight as an underdog.

Win or lose, I know what one I would want to sport.  I personally would be embarrassed to show off a "zerg certified" badge.

ARyk3an.jpg

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

2 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

The way this world is playing out, the Silver reward is going to be more of a badge of honor than the Gold.

Gold = I joined the zerg.

Silver = I fought the good fight as an underdog.

Win or lose, I know what one I would want to sport.  I personally would be embarrassed to show off a "zerg certified" badge.

Not completely accurate, but I do see your point.  Some of us have been rolling Balance since the land was flat and we had capping trains.  

Just now, Delorin said:

Not completely accurate, but I do see your point.  Some of us have been rolling Balance since the land was flat and we had capping trains.  

I sorta feel sorry for ya'll that just ended up in the zerg pool without knowing it was coming.

It is, unfortunately, the nature of the beast.  It is not the first game it has happened in, nor will it be the last.  Back when we where the main guild on Balance, we where called bullies for running harvester ganks and organizing an extremely loose faction into a somewhat cohesive force able to take and hold forts and keeps.  Everyone started jumping to one faction when they did the wipe for 5.5 and then 5.6 for harvesting.  My point is, it doesn't matter if there is bright new shiny, easier harvesting, or people just wanting an excuse to cause drama in the community, there will always be the potential for this to happen in a game such as this.  If it gets to be a constant problem, then maybe the gods should look at implementing something.  I have read a few good ideas but I won't rehash them.  

If you will all excuse me, I need to refill my popcorn.