Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

I blame JTodd for this sorry state of affairs, he put  newbs in the gladiators ring without the benefit of a Bend the Knee Mechanic.

Edited by corvax
caustic content

Silly mouth breathers with their feeble attempts to escape the inevitable fate that the Death Alliance has in store for everyone. Hiding will not help you. Massing an army of monstrous proportions will not save you or your women and children. Death is coming to you whether you like it or not. It's coming for you all.

1 hour ago, Jah said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

1. 63 in Zone does not mean 63 in battle, or even anywhere near the battle. Come on mate...! I know you are more intelligent than that. There certainly WAS NOT 63 chaos in your video, probably no more than 20'ish.

2. Some were Winterblades/HOA Spies (already admitted)

3. Look at the names...How many, even if we did give a smidge of credibility to the numbers...Now consider experience, gear, game knowledge of mechanics. I would estimate there was about 20-25.

4. Your video remains a BS save-face effort, and the commentary no more than a feeble attempt to suck up to ACE after this fiasco.

5. The total is misleading in its representation in the title (again, I know you are intelligent enough to understand this)...and the editing extremely questionable.

6. The efforts you are going too to defend yourself, indicates a lot. (I'm a believer in the theory that an innocent man does not need defending ((in context)) )

7. So 63 Chaos you say and 37 Balance...what were the others? Show me the list of Balance Characters in Zone??? We know Order was defending....But Wait, we can see (thank you for the picture) that its not Chaos-  the zone was population locked at 150...what/who were the other 50 spots?  - Balance's Alts (Balance or Order Accounts), locking out the Zone?? - I know it was locked, because I was stuck at the gate.

I think you've made another dumb mistake here

8. The very fact that you can have that screenshot, indicates you had spies/alt zone blockers in the zone.

Thanks...This really says a lot.

Keep digging...its only getting worse, and the best thing is, your burying yourselves...no-one has to help yous :)

Edited by Kwaussie

22 minutes ago, Kwaussie said:

Show me the list of Balance Characters in Zone??? We know Order was defending....But Wait, we can see (thank you for the picture) that its not Chaos-  the zone was population locked at 150...what/who were the other 50 spots?  - Balance's Alts (Balance or Order Accounts), locking out the Zone?? - I know it was locked, because I was stuck at the gate.

The zone cap is actually 100, which is why with 63 Chaos only 37 Balance could even enter the zone to attack. Order?  There were no Order at the Balance vs Chaos siege.

unknown.png

14 minutes ago, Jah said:

The zone cap is actually 100, which is why with 63 Chaos only 37 Balance could even enter the zone to attack. Order?  There were no Order at the Balance vs Chaos siege.

unknown.png

OK, Fair enough. Apologies for my error on that point. 

Still a lot more there for you to answer/consider.

Now, I am sure most know, most of the Balance names in you're list, and yeah...its nuclear missiles against stick and stones - very clear absolutely.

Misleading and misrepresented BS in its totality.

But hey, that's my opinion. Others can make their own minds up.

I very much doubt I'd be trumpeting from the roof tops on how glorious this 'victory' ? was. In-fact, I'd be embarrassed to put it up with such an outrageous and misleading heading and commentary, or at all. You could have done a LOT better to improve current sentient and opinion IMHO, with a more honest and transparent approach.

Edited by Kwaussie

1. 63 in Zone does not mean 63 in battle, or even anywhere near the battle. Come on mate...! I know you are more intelligent than that. There certainly WAS NOT 63 chaos in your video, probably no more than 20'ish.

@Jah Appreciate your thoughts on this comment.

12 minutes ago, Tark said:

Can I get a report on how sieges went tonight? I couldn’t make it. 

Order took a fight to their previous keep. Had a good scrap with HoA, and the second scrap a bit lopsided. Might be surprised how much wall damage trebuchet can do in so little a time. 

4 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Order took a fight to their previous keep. Had a good scrap with HoA, and the second scrap a bit lopsided. Might be surprised how much wall damage trebuchet can do in so little a time. 

Good fights.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

On 2/13/2019 at 12:54 PM, Scree said:

I mean, Sugoi sorta had it coming? They went way too hard at this game, had their entire core burn out... and what was left wasn't going to stick around waiting for that core to come back to play. 

<shrug> This is why you don't try hard 3-4 years before a game comes out. Lost before the game even started. A lesson to be learned there :P

I can't speak for all of Sugoi's core on the burn out issue, but for me at least it had more to do with poorly made socksty performance (with a healthy sprinkle of blair balance), than a simple burn out due to playing too much or trying too hard 😋

1 hour ago, Rikutatis said:

I can't speak for all of Sugoi's core on the burn out issue, but for me at least it had more to do with poorly made socksty performance (with a healthy sprinkle of blair balance), than a simple burn out due to playing too much or trying too hard 😋

Can you not read the topic title? This thread is about why HoA/W are bad people. We need to stay on topic :P

Edited by Tark

This is just like GoT, so many names and story plots, it's hard to keep track. 

Has Chaos and Balance joined forces yet, or is that season 2?

...baby is crying, pause while I grab the bottle!

2 minutes ago, Brightdance said:

This is just like GoT, so many names and story plots, it's hard to keep track. 

Has Chaos and Balance joined forces yet, or is that season 2?

...baby is crying, pause while I grab the bottle!

You are Jah's dad?