Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

14 hours ago, ZombieGandhi said:

Order took a fight to their previous keep. Had a good scrap with HoA, and the second scrap a bit lopsided. Might be surprised how much wall damage trebuchet can do in so little a time. 

Yeah man, was a good fight.  Honor fighting you guys.  Thanks for coming out.  Hope to do it again.

2 hours ago, Ble said:

Yeah man, was a good fight.  Honor fighting you guys.  Thanks for coming out.  Hope to do it again.

with the better performance it was a lot of fun, definitely looking forward to more keep fights  

hoayaga2.jpg

672185 for balance...154235 chaos....171872 order.... Way to keep that server healthy LOL....i know i know the whole server is zerging you and these scores do not accurately depict the struggle you have going on in balance HAHAH. get that gold star, it is all that matters... GOLD STAR!!!!!!!!!!

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

19 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

672185 for balance...154235 chaos....171872 order.... Way to keep that server healthy LOL....i know i know the whole server is zerging you and these scores do not accurately depict the struggle you have going on in balance HAHAH. get that gold star, it is all that matters... GOLD STAR!!!!!!!!!!

Gracen said that you guys barely have any interest Bc dregs aren’t in.  You made 11 posts between today and yesterday.  You do or don’t care, it’s hard to gauge where you stand on this.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I honestly do not care, I just find it funny, the lvl of work done to ensure that gold star in alpha. Or maybe i just like triggering ppl, and trolling.. or maybe i care so much it has consumed my very soul. I let you decide sir.. you and I have known each other long enough :)

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

42 minutes ago, weaponsx said:

I honestly do not care, I just find it funny, the lvl of work done to ensure that gold star in alpha. Or maybe i just like triggering ppl, and trolling.. or maybe i care so much it has consumed my very soul. I let you decide sir.. you and I have known each other long enough :)

I think it’s yes. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 hours ago, mandalore said:

Gracen said that you guys barely have any interest Bc dregs aren’t in.  You made 11 posts between today and yesterday.  You do or don’t care, it’s hard to gauge where you stand on this.  

You played between 0 and 0 meaningful days of crowfall in the last 2 months. You keep posting in this thread so I think you care more than anybody. 

11 hours ago, Ble said:

Congrats on the video @Ble

Winterblades Propaganda & Arrogance Committee can take a few lessons from you perhaps?

Appreciated the (lack) of editing. (Shows a clear unambiguous fight)

Appreciated a simple, NO-BS title,

Appreciated a respectful commentary in your post accompanying it.

Spot on, well done!

Edited by Shiner

8 hours ago, Tark said:

You played between 0 and 0 meaningful days of crowfall in the last 2 months. You keep posting in this thread so I think you care more than anybody. 

I do care, you got me?!  Tark, baby boo, it’s okay.  Don’t be jelly, you’re the only troll for me.  You’re the Garfunkel to my Simon.  You’re the Ernie to my Burt.  You’re the Ringo to my Paul.  Don’t distract from my discussion baby boo, I’ll give you attention later.

6 hours ago, Shiner said:

Congrats on the video @Ble

Winterblades Propaganda & Arrogance Committee can take a few lessons from you perhaps?

Appreciated the (lack) of editing. (Shows a clear unambiguous fight)

Appreciated a simple, NO-BS title,

Appreciated a respectful commentary in your post accompanying it.

Spot on, well done!

Ble makes excellent videos.  It’s a lot of work making videos imo and anybody who spends the time and energy to do it has my respect.  I highly suggest anybody who wants to make videos or stream gets with Pann so you can maximize your effort making media for CF. 

wiDfyPp.png

On 2/13/2019 at 2:51 PM, Tark said:

Answering a question with a question. I'll answer yours because I'm not scared to. 

Yes you were the work horse. 

* Sorry,  yes agreed, you WERE the work horse among a few other hard workers?  yea ... that's what I meant regarding the original mandalore post?

Edited by Silkhe

25 minutes ago, Silkhe said:

... and now you are the swine, rolling in your own feces.  

congrats! 

(How can any one be so proud of taking the path of least resistance?   That is not strategy so much as it is cowardice.)

That is pure gold.

Personal attack worthy of a forum strike, AND totally wrong all in one post.

Tark is Chaos.

7 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

That is pure gold.

Tark is Chaos.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

That is pure gold.

Tark is Chaos.

Sorry, not at all directed towards Tark.  It was merely my own piss-poor continuation of Tark's response to mandalore's post.  I have no excuse, my apologies 

15 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

That is pure gold.

Tark is Chaos.

Think he was answering my question for Tark, not @tark.  I like how he called me a coward, then edits his post to say something else because he doesn’t want to get in trouble for what he said.  

I’m not Soulein, I’m not the guild leader of HoA and I’m rarely active in game while it’s performance is bleh.  Say what you want about me but HoA did the lions share of the winning for order and people are upset that they will have to do the work themselves now.  The anger and vitriol Bc a guild doesn’t want to carry a whole faction is amazing. 

A strong in game alliance has formed and instead of the community rallying to defeat it you have people demanding a wipe and calling people cowards.  If you lack the gumption to rally and defeat your enemy did you deserve to win?  There’s something to be said about trying and failing, there’s something to be said about that. What’s happening in game and on the boards isn’t that.  I just don’t get the anger and personal attacks and I’m a infamous troll; the level of anger just doesn’t make sense to me.   

wiDfyPp.png

I AM ANGRY AND  JUST LOSING MY MIND... or meh whatever.  I think the chatter is more that one of the bigger CF guilds wanted MORE ppl to join their side to ensure victory to get that shinny shinny. PPL that want the server health to be good and well, healthy.. wants the most ppl to get shinny shinny, It is more to show how the system can be broken in one swoop when there are shinnies around. There were plenty of good rounds that were evenly split, the only thing this time.... shinny.. and BAMMMMM super zerg. Hey, but whatever makes ya happy right. PLUS on a personal note, this post gives me something to troll.

13 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Think he was answering my question for Tark, not @tark.  I like how he called me a coward, then edits his post to say something else because he doesn’t want to get in trouble for what he said.  

I’m not Soulein, I’m not the guild leader of HoA and I’m rarely active in game while it’s performance is bleh.  Say what you want about me but HoA did the lions share of the winning for order and people are upset that they will have to do the work themselves now.  The anger and vitriol Bc a guild doesn’t want to carry a whole faction is amazing. 

A strong in game alliance has formed and instead of the community rallying to defeat it you have people demanding a wipe and calling people cowards.  If you lack the gumption to rally and defeat your enemy did you deserve to win?  There’s something to be said about trying and failing, there’s something to be said about that. What’s happening in game and on the boards isn’t that.  I just don’t get the anger and personal attacks and I’m a infamous troll; the level of anger just doesn’t make sense to me.   

Then why are some within your camp admitting privately that it might have been a mistake to join up right now? 

Also I want to point out that HoA alone wouldn't have had as much success if it weren't for some of the smaller groups helping you out. You were close to the top and they put you over. Notice one we started pulling back a bit the campaign wins weren't piling up like they once were. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:45 PM, mandalore said:

Just to set the record straight, mandalore, I edited my post because it was the right thing to do, given the overall context of this thread (and the lack of your quoted text in my post to begin with).   I did not call any individual a "coward' either, and I never ever demanded "a wipe"?  I merely stated my opinion at that moment.  So why make blatantly false innuendos regarding my stance on this "trial campaign", the developments leading up to it, and where we go from here?  In the last youtube video posted on this thread, you can see me there fighting the good fight with my mates, against our previous ally?  So, to sum up my response, I have no idea what you are talking about.  Like yours, my questions are mostly rhetorical.  

There are "lone-wolfs" and "small guilds" out there (in game) that are still trying, and likely working harder than you.  If they all adopted your philosophy, then they all switch to what they currently perceive to be "the hardest working like-minded faction/or strongest faction?"...  Or they just opt out of playing, until the game is more stable?  

Some "veteran guilds", or "veteran players", can sit there on Balance, pandering all they want about how everyone else are just not trying hard enough.  How everyone else are quitters.  How everyone else have tucked tail and run after the first siege outcome?  Yea, I do agree, that is pretty lame indeed (if that has truly happened)!  But, In my mind, no less lame than those that tucked tail running to Balance before the first trial campaign even started? 

I suppose, I just don't agree with your concept of how this this game is intended to be played currently.  Perhaps some day I will, but not now.  I want to be a part of a Guild that relishes being the "work horse"... even if that guild is fairly new and/or a "work in progress".  But, after all is said and done, I mostly just want this game to succeed, and obviously get much better!   … Well, this is not better.  

Edited by Silkhe

On 2/15/2019 at 5:30 PM, mandalore said:

this was a couple of weeks ago and just got a few of our guys back but most of our guys just dont want to play this level of alpha due to the lack of quality and the substance.

Wx is always drawn to the forumfall though, that I am sure is what got him back interested lol

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png