Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

Recommended Posts

I imagine it's because large fights are still mostly unplayable. Life is too short to waste it playing a game that can't handle large scale fights. I can't stand anything above a 50 ping when I play FPS's, I certainly can't stand what goes on in big fights in Crowfall right now.

Some distance during development is healthy considering the alternatives available to play while Crowfall develops and matures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really funny for someone to type 3+ years, in context of a game thats in pre Alpha.

 

Sry, that was off topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ble said:

It's really funny for someone to type 3+ years, in context of a game thats in pre Alpha.

 

Sry, that was off topic.

LOL, yea, the truth hurts ;)

Well, to be fair this game still wouldn't be available if it was developed in the traditional mmo path of a Wildstar or a WoW. No one would ever release or allow external players to preview a game in the state Crowfall is in. Reputations tend to stick around these days.

Edited by Scree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ble said:

But thats ok, right?  Play the game, be dramatic/political, shake things up, burn out, go away, come back some other month/year, do it some more.  I guess I just don't get emotionally invested in the game like some of these fellas.  They are clearly upset.  I'm just here to be entertained for my 1-2 hours of free time per day.  If the game or other peoples actions/decisions in a game made me angry, it would cease to be entertainment and I'd move on.

Nice try deflecting to "people are mad", nobody is mad here and that is your way of not addressing the topic. I'm actually very happy with how this situation has played out. Drama and politics always have consequences and I'm just here to do my part in making sure those consequences come to bear. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ble said:

Sounds great to me.  You keep doing you!

Who do you think is going to come out on top of the W and HoA alliance when it falls apart? We both know soulein and angelmar don't care for each other. I think soulein has a pretty low opinion of everybody in W, including me when I was there.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tark said:

Who do you think is going to come out on top of the W and HoA alliance when it falls apart? We both know soulein and angelmar don't care for each other. I think soulein has a pretty low opinion of everybody in W, including me when I was there.

Does it matter?  Well, it doesn't to me.  I'm just playing this game and having a good time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tark said:

Who do you think is going to come out on top of the W and HoA alliance when it falls apart?

Jah, never trust an owl/alex jones. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ble said:

Does it matter?  Well, it doesn't to me.  I'm just playing this game and having a good time.

Doesn't matter to me either since I don't have a dog in this fight. But it sure is entertaining to sit back and watch. 

@Jah , I present your new ally Soulein

Soulein_W.png


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tark said:

Doesn't matter to me either since I don't have a dog in this fight. But it sure is entertaining to sit back and watch. 

@Jah , I present your new ally Soulein

Soulein_W.png

How do we know thats a real SS? 

Where's the chain of custody for that? 


40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mandalore said:

How do we know thats a real SS? 

Where's the chain of custody for that? 

There are a slew of people in the know outside of my own circle that know the SS is real.

Edit: It wasn't a private convo. If those people want to speak up then fine by me. If not then so be it. Soulein knows its true and thats all that matters.

Edited by Tark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm relatively new (going into my third week), so the politics (drama) are still a little above my head, and I don't mind staying in that state.  I just can't imagine the intention for the game would be to severely gimp one of the three factions through politics.  Great for Game of Thrones, not so great for RvRvLeftovers.  It's pre-alpha, the "reward" is pretty trivial, so I don't think anyone left on Order is going to lose sleep over this campaign.  

However people want to have their fun is their own business, but I have to imagine most of the fun to be had is going to be in the struggle that is Order.  I really did have a good time with the Infernal and Transcendence groups that were playing cat and mouse with the forts.  I just hope something gets addressed discouraging the mega guild zergs when Crowfall gets released.  I can't imagine the game being as popular as it could be if the meta is for everyone to hop in one, or even two, factions to sit back and *cough* "win*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, firstworldpotato said:

I'm relatively new (going into my third week), so the politics (drama) are still a little above my head, and I don't mind staying in that state.  I just can't imagine the intention for the game would be to severely gimp one of the three factions through politics.  Great for Game of Thrones, not so great for RvRvLeftovers.  It's pre-alpha, the "reward" is pretty trivial, so I don't think anyone left on Order is going to lose sleep over this campaign.  

However people want to have their fun is their own business, but I have to imagine most of the fun to be had is going to be in the struggle that is Order.  I really did have a good time with the Infernal and Transcendence groups that were playing cat and mouse with the forts.  I just hope something gets addressed discouraging the mega guild zergs when Crowfall gets released.  I can't imagine the game being as popular as it could be if the meta is for everyone to hop in one, or even two, factions to sit back and *cough* "win*.

For the record, I dont think HoA was going to jump before we left. They were waiting for sanctioned campaigns. Not sure if our jump to chaos triggered their reaction but knowing soulein he is typically reactionary to everything. 

with UDL gone there was no major guild on chaos so we thought it was a good opportunity to balance things out and go somewhere where and get away from our supposed-ed ally that was plotting against us. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ble said:

I say we take out all this faction movement anxiety on the battlefield.  Can't wait.  See you soon 😉

Who are you expecting to show up to these fights?  You can't stack a faction and expect you'll see too many worthwhile direct confrontations.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Chaos will put on a strong showing.  As far as order is concerned, you are going to have to get lucky to run into us in force, or do some stream sniping to position your zerg in the hopes for a two minute fight.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ble said:

You fellas seem a little frustrated.  

 

I can’t wait for Dregs.  It will be exciting.

 

At least we no longer have to pull teeth to get uXa and Infernal to try and work together with us each night.

 

Was a lot of fun running into you guys on the battle field last night, look forward to more of that.

Tbh alot of us got sick of you guys running at any sight of a even fight and leaving ur faction members behind to give you time to escape.


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cantruss said:

This just forces Order and Chaos to band together until the time comes when Chaos tries to stab Order in the back to get the win. 

i am all for allying up and not capping each other bases and only target balance points.


Veeshan Midst of UXA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

Who are you expecting to show up to these fights?  You can't stack a faction and expect you'll see too many worthwhile direct confrontations.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Chaos will put on a strong showing.  As far as order is concerned, you are going to have to get lucky to run into us in force, or do some stream sniping to position your zerg in the hopes for a two minute fight.   

We ran around last night with our 8-12 people for 2 hours taking fights vs greater numbers all night.  Not sure what you're talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...