Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

1 minute ago, Ble said:

We ran around last night with our 8-12 people for 2 hours taking fights vs greater numbers all night.  Not sure what you're talking about. 

I can only talk about what I see.  Like i said, if you get some good fights out of Chaos, good on you.

25 minutes ago, Ble said:

I say we take out all this faction movement anxiety on the battlefield.  Can't wait.  See you soon 😉

battle field? you mean 60% of the server population vs 25% and 15% of the other 2 factions? its gonna be a very boring 2 weeks imo

Veeshan Midst of UXA

2 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

I can only talk about what I see.  Like i said, if you get some good fights out of Chaos, good on you.

They 12v1 me while i was harvesting not sure if they consider that a good fight or not for em 😛

Was a solid 8 hours of mining outside orders keep (Enemy keep) without seeing a single person.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, Ble said:

We ran around last night with our 8-12 people for 2 hours taking fights vs greater numbers all night.  Not sure what you're talking about. 

Didn't realize 8-12 > 6

this math stuff is hard.

LMas2JK.png

I wouldn't exactly say that our encounter with your team could actually be classified as a "fight".  And I didn't say every encounter was vs greater numbers.

We had 2-3 fights vs order, and a couple vs chaos that were similar numbers, a couple more or less on one or the other side.

Edit: I did also want to note that I'm very proud of my bois for proper focus targeting. 😃

Edited by Ble

So, not going to put much effort into this but "taking fights vs greater numbers" means that we "took fights vs greater numbers", does that help?  Someone said we were zerging, my point was that we were just HOA, thats it.  The screenshot backs that up exactly.

Edited by Ble

7 minutes ago, Ble said:

So, not going to put much effort into this but "taking fights vs greater numbers" means that we "took fights vs greater numbers", does that help?  Someone said we were zerging, my point was that we were just HOA, thats it.  The screenshot backs that up exactly.

For not caring you are putting in a lot of effort right now.

8 minutes ago, Ble said:

The screenshot does not backup what you are saying.  It shows 10v6, advantage HOA.  That's a snapshot in time, so if what you are saying lines up with your other battles, I can't speak to that.  As far as any zerg comment, maybe zerg was a strong word in the context of one guild.  I think we are using the term zerg to describe the position of Balance right now.  Maybe Balance puts on a two front war this campaign, but I have a feeling when it comes to siege time, 90% of Balance will be at one keep, and the 35-40 person population is going to be the low hanging fruit.  

3 minutes ago, BigJerk said:

You guys ruined my thread ! This is a call to arms for my fellow Order !  Not a soap opera !

I'm working from home today.  Everyone knows the only daytime viewing during the week is soap operas.  Order will fight, no matter what.  Death is as light as a feather, duty as heavy as a mountain.  

3 hours ago, Ble said:

I can’t wait for Dregs.  It will be exciting.

Actually, that won't necessarily widen the competition; stacking grand alliances will continue but just under a custom alliance tag instead of one of the tri-factions.

rSHxVEY.gif

2 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

The Real victims are the Balance faithful / Veterans ... our victory has now been tainted! 

This is the opportunity for testing.  Better this type of stuff happens now.  What the devs choose to do is unknown.  They might put in mechanics to discourage faction stacking, but in the end, they can't (and shouldn't) control what guilds choose to do in these types of situations.  It will be a learning experience for all.

1 minute ago, firstworldpotato said:

This is the opportunity for testing.  Better this type of stuff happens now.  What the devs choose to do is unknown.  They might put in mechanics to discourage faction stacking, but in the end, they can't (and shouldn't) control what guilds choose to do in these types of situations.  It will be a learning experience for all.

How dare you sir! I want the right to go 100% victim in this situation ... think of the children ... the puppies and childrens puppies! 

8 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

The Real victims are the Balance faithful / Veterans ... our victory has now been tainted! 

also a boring campaign too for you :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA