Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

2 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

I didn't ask for this cake walk ... it was just given to me! Thank you very much! 😎

i suspect some people will move off balance next campaign since boredom.
Not to mention HoA ruthlessly goes after every high lvl resource node and is fine with stealing it from people already mining it if there picks arnt good enough

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

Not to mention HoA ruthlessly goes after every high lvl resource node and is fine with stealing it from people already mining it if there picks arnt good enough

Do you own the node?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Ohhh, So HoA was playing on Order, but were supporting (read 'patsies' / 'pawns') for/of Winterblades all the time....seems clear now I was scratching my head at some of the calls made during battle.

I always wondered why HoA wouldn't attack Balance, even when a Victory was all-but assured. And when they did (extremely limited) it was a walk-over -(balance let them take their keep to hide the agreement...tried too).

games a game, fun is fun...but only one question :)

I wonder....Will HoA still have to run to a fight...in a line, being they are now wearing the skirt in their new relationship?...LOL

11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Do you own the node?

That's really a piss poor attitude.  It's your right to have it, but I hope it doesn't translate to who you are as a person.  Sportsmanship isn't required, but it's always welcome.  

2 minutes ago, Shiner said:

Ohhh, So HoA was playing on Order, but were supporting (read 'patsies' / 'pawns') for/of Winterblades all the time....seems clear now I was scratching my head at some of the calls made during battle.

I always wondered why HoA wouldn't attack Balance, even when a Victory was all-but assured. And when they did (extremely limited) it was a walk-over -(balance let them take their keep to hide the agreement...tried too).

games a game, fun is fun...but only one question :)

I wonder....Will HoA still have to run to a fight...in a line, being they are now wearing the skirt in their new relationship?...LOL

Alex Jones is that you?  HoAGate is a real thing. 

This is an outrageous claim. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Sorry, Shorts with no centre piece joining the front and back between the legs :)

euphemism

Dictionary result for euphemism

/ˈjuːfəmɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: euphemism; plural noun: euphemisms
  1. a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.
Edited by Shiner

You guys ruined my thread ! This is a call to arms for my fellow Order !  Not a soap opera !

I thought Crowfall was just like game of thrones soap opera without all the sexy time.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Stuff the petty politics.

I feel sorry for the Balance that aren't Winterblades nor HOA's.

The ones that wanted to have a good fight, lots of pvp and risk getting a gold or silver reward however the battles went. (was this ACE's intention?)

Now those poor players might as well just log off and come back in 13.5 days to pick up their gold cosmetic.

What a waste for them and potential media nightmare for ACE. Reputational damage is a real risk here. They should cancel the cosmetic reward ASAP to LIMIT THIS DISASTER!

And for the ones that are Winterblades / HOA...I feel sad. I know I'd be embarrassed as FK reading this thread.

This is exactly the kind of thing a game developer must hate to see. You go and work hard, decide to be nice and give rewards to keep players engaged and bam! people comes and ruin everything doing dumb stuff.

And the worse is that you cant do anything. No ones is breaking the rules. Like firstworldpotato said above, sportmanship is always welcome but sadly it isnt required, and as such cant be enforced.

6 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

sportmanship is always welcome but sadly it isnt required, and as such cant be enforced.

I'd rather win, than be a morale person. 

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

This is exactly the kind of thing a game developer must hate to see. You go and work hard, decide to be nice and give rewards to keep players engaged and bam! people comes and ruin everything doing dumb stuff.

And the worse is that you cant do anything. No ones is breaking the rules. Like firstworldpotato said above, sportmanship is always welcome but sadly it isnt required, and as such cant be enforced.

That is why we dont take switching factions lightly. HoA has switched multiple times now and stolen players from allies during that time. People need to remember that when dealing with them going forward. 

This is the first time I've ever been off order since factions were introduced. 

nevermind

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

41 minutes ago, Shiner said:

Stuff the petty politics.

I feel sorry for the Balance that aren't Winterblades nor HOA's.

The ones that wanted to have a good fight, lots of pvp and risk getting a gold or silver reward however the battles went. (was this ACE's intention?)

Now those poor players might as well just log off and come back in 13.5 days to pick up their gold cosmetic.

What a waste for them and potential media nightmare for ACE. Reputational damage is a real risk here. They should cancel the cosmetic reward ASAP to LIMIT THIS DISASTER!

And for the ones that are Winterblades / HOA...I feel sad. I know I'd be embarrassed as FK reading this thread.

Dayel said quite a few people in uXa didn't like Soulein's daddy voice.  Let's be real though, Tark was never going to allow uXa to coordinate closely with HoA knowing full well HoA was set to ally with -W- when first sanctioned hit.  TRA was a decent ally, they routinely hopped in voice comms and took orders from the faction leading guild.  I can respect they want to stick Order and become the much needed Dragonscale of Crowfall.  Most of Sugoi bailed on 5.8 leaving 8 or so crafters to gear Zybak vidyas.  Doesn't leave much of a winning prospect for the Order faction.

9 minutes ago, cyjax said:

Dayel said quite a few people in uXa didn't like Soulein's daddy voice.  Let's be real though, Tark was never going to allow uXa to coordinate closely with HoA knowing full well HoA was set to ally with -W- when first sanctioned hit.  TRA was a decent ally, they routinely hopped in voice comms and took orders from the faction leading guild.  I can respect they want to stick Order and become the much needed Dragonscale of Crowfall.  Most of Sugoi bailed on 5.8 leaving 8 or so crafters to gear Zybak vidyas.  Doesn't leave much of a winning prospect for the Order faction.

You here that @dolmar and @weaponsx? I was never going to allow you to coordinate closely with HOA.

2 minutes ago, cyjax said:

Thx for a mature response Cyjax,

Can't say I ever heard the daddy voice comment, but I can say (my opinion) I thought his communication was OK during a fight...but tactically questionable more often than not. (This isn't slagging Soulein off at all) - reluctance to attack, target selection and attack execution....but enough. We aren't discussing that at all...but I guess its all on the table now.

Not even the fact that it was known HOA was moving well before it happened...people did.

My comment for HOA as feedback would be more discord discipline...it was crazy during a battle...good reports/target selection/focussing/shot-caller orders could not be passed for all the crap-chat :)

I had lots of fun with a few HOA during the quiet times....GF's ahead, noting you guys strip mined and forested everything the eye could see ...LOL...Sustainable mining :)...but fight I will. Lose and I'll call it practice...win and I'll blow my horn of victory for all to hear :)

We are all allowed to voice our opinions and ideas in uXa...we are not gagged nor made to feel like plebs farming for the hierarchy like some other guilds. Tark is an asset in my view, and his opinion is as good as anyone else's in the guild I am proud to be a part of. Straight up, no BS, fun and cooperation. Fear none, and we will fight even if outnumbered 99.9% of the time. 0.01% for disconnects/afk's :)

But,

What is more important to me in this thread, is the position this has left the state of the game and how ACE can possibly mitigate damage. I don't think a few people making the calls, thought very much past the gold cosmetic reward...in pre-alpha, this is a silly (IMO) mistake to have taken and is not supportive of ACE or the "testing" focus. CHASE THE SHINY...DUMB, JUST PLAIN DUMB.

Sincerely, I would be extremely surprised if this is not picked up my games media sites and reported on. Ignore it and/or bury ones head in the sand isn't going to help.

29 minutes ago, cyjax said:

Soulein's daddy voice.

Yes please.

19 minutes ago, Tark said:

You here that @dolmar and @weaponsx? I was never going to allow you to coordinate closely with HOA.

What is the point of any of this?  People are mad that HoA got tired of being the work horse for Order and decided to ally with the only other guild who is organized and wants to win?  Why is that a bad thing?  Whats the point in making Hoa the bad guys for wanting allies who are putting in the same amount of effort? 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png