Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

2 minutes ago, Shiner said:

Thx for a mature response Cyjax,

Can't say I ever heard the daddy voice comment, but I can say (my opinion) I thought his communication was OK during a fight...but tactically questionable more often than not. (This isn't slagging Soulein off at all) - reluctance to attack, target selection and attack execution....but enough. We aren't discussing that at all...but I guess its all on the table now.

Not even the fact that it was known HOA was moving well before it happened...people did.

My comment for HOA as feedback would be more discord discipline...it was crazy during a battle...good reports/target selection/focussing/shot-caller orders could not be passed for all the crap-chat :)

I had lots of fun with a few HOA during the quiet times....GF's ahead, noting you guys strip mined and forested everything the eye could see ...LOL...Sustainable mining :)...but fight I will. Lose and I'll call it practice...win and I'll blow my horn of victory for all to hear :)

We are all allowed to voice our opinions and ideas in uXa...we are not gagged nor made to feel like plebs farming for the hierarchy like some other guilds. Tark is an asset in my view, and his opinion is as good as anyone else's in the guild I am proud to be a part of. Straight up, no BS, fun and cooperation. Fear none, and we will fight even if outnumbered 99.9% of the time. 0.01% for disconnects/afk's :)

But,

What is more important to me in this thread, is the position this has left the state of the game and how ACE can possibly mitigate damage. I don't think a few people making the calls, thought very much past the gold cosmetic reward...in pre-alpha, this is a silly (IMO) mistake to have taken and is not supportive of ACE or the "testing" focus. CHASE THE SHINY...DUMB, JUST PLAIN DUMB.

Sincerely, I would be extremely surprised if this is not picked up my games media sites and reported on. Ignore it and/or bury ones head in the sand isn't going to help.

ACE needs to test their reward structure, can't fault them for throwing their testers a bone, would call that a win-win.  I'm 100% certain craft-able variants of the items being doled out will be available and with better quality.

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

Yes please.

What is the point of any of this?  People are mad that HoA got tired of being the work horse for Order and decided to ally with the only other guild who is organized and wants to win?  Why is that a bad thing?  Whats the point in make Hoa the bad guys for wanting allies who are putting in the same amount of effort? 

This is silly too. Did you read this before you posted it.

Do you understand contextually how you just made HOA look?  

Just now, Shiner said:

Don't be hyperbolic.  How do you perceive HoA?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

12 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Yes please.

What is the point of any of this?  People are mad that HoA got tired of being the work horse for Order and decided to ally with the only other guild who is organized and wants to win?  Why is that a bad thing?  Whats the point in making Hoa the bad guys for wanting allies who are putting in the same amount of effort? 

In hindsight, could HoA (the flagship of order) have done more to have better relations with other Order guilds? Yes or no.

Edited by Tark

7 minutes ago, Shiner said:

This is silly too. Did you read this before you posted it.

He doesn't. I laughed when I read his comment because it just made them look that much worse.

Just now, Tark said:

In hindsight, could HoA have done more to have better relations with other Order guilds? Yes or no.

Was HoA the work horse of Order? 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Hyperbolic...its English...and written English. (which is terrible at the best of times) - you made HOA look worse than most of what's written above.

You answer my question with a statement...??

I shall answer your question with an answer...which is how things should be done and shows some respect and maturity.

I think HOA made a call (which they are totally entitled to do), but at the wrong time. But that's my opinion. The result of that call, has/is/will be damaging to the game's ongoing credibility. If you think this "change" was to win...I think you are a little niave...it was always about a shiny cosmetic, and that's OK I guess...but nonetheless damaging for the game and the games population.

Just now, mandalore said:

Answering a question with a question. I'll answer yours because I'm not scared to. 

Yes you were the work horse. 

Just now, Tark said:

Answering a question with a question. I'll answer yours because I'm not scared to. 

Yes you were the work horse. 

So should HoA have worked to improve relations with the smaller order guilds or should the smaller guilds have worked harder to work with HoA?  I suspect both are yes. 

wiDfyPp.png

5 minutes ago, Tark said:

In hindsight, could HoA (the flagship of order) have done more to have better relations with other Order guilds? Yes or no.

Yes, Soulein could have used kid gloves when dealing with uXa, he chose not to.  I suggested we could be more diplomatic and ultimately get you guys to do what we wanted you to do when we wanted you to do it.  😃

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

NO...definitely not...But a few people within HOA were an asset that's 100%.

If you want to know who the work-horses were...look to the ones on during the quiet hours (many guilds)...Standing 20 people on a camp with two lvl 2 guards to get 20 points on the score board does not make a work-horse.

Please don't belittle other guilds (of any faction) that their contribution is not valued and = where only numbers are a differential.

I did not think HOA was grandstanding and waving their own flag, but your sure trying to make it look like they felt self-important. 

I sure hope your not HOA :)

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So should HoA have worked to improve relations with the smaller order guilds or should the smaller guilds have worked harder to work with HoA?  I suspect both are yes. 

We should have worked harder with evidence out there that you were going to balance with W?

Also, uXa worked hard for order. It just doesn't show up as much because we are smaller right now. I'll also mention that I haven't seen you in game for a very long time.

3 minutes ago, Shiner said:

NO...definitely not...But a few people within HOA were an asset that's 100%.

If you want to know who the work-horses were...look to the ones on during the quiet hours (many guilds)...Standing 20 people on a camp with two lvl 2 guards to get 20 points on the score board does not make a work-horse.

Please don't belittle other guilds (of any faction) that their contribution is not valued and = where only numbers are a differential.

I did not think HOA was grandstanding and waving their own flag, but your sure trying to make it look like they felt self-important. 

I sure hope your not HOA :)

So you don't need us and us leaving shouldn't matter. 

wiDfyPp.png

2 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Not to us because we already knew of your plans. But from my PM's it looks like you straight up lied to other order guilds. They might be a bit unhappy.

Just now, cyjax said:

Srathor and Tark doing ML's together.

I would pay real life money to watch this. 

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Ok I am done with your low level contributions to the discussions.

Passive aggressive is a sad stand to take.

1 minute ago, Tark said:

Not to us because we already knew of your plans. But from my PM's it looks like you straight up lied to other order guilds. They might be a bit unhappy.

Sugoi leadership have known for months our longer term plans for factions, TRA was also given a heads up.  If their full members were not in the know that is not on us.

nevermind

Edited by mandalore
im done, walking away, im trying here

wiDfyPp.png