Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

We're Balance faithfuls before this and we had many good fights last night, sometimes outnumbered, sometimes outnumbering the opposition. But we see mostly Chaos out there.
Things will be okay, there may just be more motivation to turn this into a 2 faction fight than a three, would be great fun if Infernal / Transcendence and such populated guilds roll Chaos temporarily to build up the numbers. 

18 minutes ago, cyjax said:

Sugoi leadership have known for months our longer term plans for factions, TRA was also given a heads up.  If their full members were not in the know that is not on us.

But did sugoi know you were trying to sink their guild in the process?

6 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

would be great fun if Infernal / Transcendence and such populated guilds roll Chaos temporarily

TRA enjoys where we are, and it just means we have more people to shake our sticks at. We may be walking home with more broken sticks than we had before, but I think we're okay with that. 

To clarify this . I will step in here. As my honor does dictate . You can ask anyone in uXa . No one tells me what to do. They can ask and i decide if i will or i will or will not. I dont say this to be egotistical . It is the same for any member of uXa they are free people to make their own decisions. The game is meant to be fun not work. 

My enlightenment on soulin and HOA . He never did hide the fact that they were going to join winterblades in balance to secure a win. We worked with them as we would any other sovereign guild in a faction game. Soulin has my respect . HOA does put in work...No one can say otherwise. . It is not easy leading large numbers of people every night especially getting a melting pot of guilds working together with their own agendas. We just see things differently

uXa was also allied with -W- in order. When -W- informed me they were going balance i was saddened as at the time they were good allies and i had made some friends there.  But, as a guild leader I chose to stay in order for the time being.  My choice was the best one i felt for my team . As was going Chaos now. 

Soulin and HOA -W- and Dambix/Malefric have made the choices they feel is best for their team and their notoriety. That's fine.  This is Factions This is Zerging this is a game of thrones... good luck to all in this Prealpha game. Have fun.. That is the reason we are here.  Sorry for they typos!

5 minutes ago, dolmar said:

To clarify this . I will step in here. As my honor does dictate . You can ask anyone in uXa . No one tells me what to do. They can ask and i decide if i will or i will or will not. I dont say this to be egotistical . It is the same for any member of uXa they are free people to make their own decisions. The game is meant to be fun not work. 

My enlightenment on soulin and HOA . He never did hide the fact that they were going to join winterblades in balance to secure a win. We worked with them as we would any other sovereign guild in a faction game. Soulin has my respect . HOA does put in work...No one can say otherwise. . It is not easy leading large numbers of people every night especially getting a melting pot of guilds working together with their own agendas. We just see things differently

uXa was also allied with -W- in order. When -W- informed me they were going balance i was saddened as at the time they were good allies and i had made some friends there.  But, as a guild leader I chose to stay in order for the time being.  My choice was the best one i felt for my team . As was going Chaos now. 

Soulin and HOA -W- and Dambix/Malefric have made the choices they feel is best for their team and their notoriety. That's fine.  This is Factions This is Zerging this is a game of thrones... good luck to all in this Prealpha game. Have fun.. That is the reason we are here.  Sorry for they typos!

Well said Dolmar.

10 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Very "Balanced" - hahaha

3 minutes ago, Tark said:

But did sugoi know you were trying to sink their guild in the process?

Sugoi is still alive and kicking last I checked.  They were able to get over 30 people in their comms at the start of 5.8.  The first siege experience with major lag was an immediate signal the game was not ready for an all call.  Quite a few dudes who suffered through multiple 5.x patches with low guild attendance decided to jump ship and join more active guilds.  Some of our members in HoA still maintain dual membership in Sugoi for other game branches and we are totally cool with that.

1 minute ago, cyjax said:

Sugoi is still alive and kicking last I checked.  They were able to get over 30 people in their comms at the start of 5.8.  The first siege experience with major lag was an immediate signal the game was not ready for an all call.  Quite a few dudes who suffered through multiple 5.x patches with low guild attendance decided to jump ship and join more active guilds.  Some of our members in HoA still maintain dual membership in Sugoi for other game branches and we are totally cool with that.

You didnt really answer the question but okay...

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

This is exactly the kind of thing a game developer must hate to see. You go and work hard, decide to be nice and give rewards to keep players engaged and bam! people comes and ruin everything doing dumb stuff.

But it is expected behavior; there is a reason why all campaign rewards do exactly the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Guess the reward for this round will be the super duper cool Zerg Badge

Change the stats Gold gets = MINUS 2500 health.....

Silver gets +5000 health

:) No more problems

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Still couldn't match your numbers before the House of Winterblades merge. Guess I need to work harder on my mass recruiting.

There were more Chaos last night than Balance. The difference isn't numbers, its organization and experience. That is something you could solve.

6 minutes ago, Jah said:

There were more Chaos last night than Balance. The difference isn't numbers, its organization and experience. That is something you could solve.

You are over simplifying it. Just because every noob wants to be "the bad guy" by joining chaos doesn't mean you can organize them. A good chunk of them have no desire to guild up and are merely curious about the game. We see a lot of posts from people buying the game thinking they could roll solo.

1 hour ago, Tark said:

Still avoiding.

At least we all stayed civil.

Yes, ultimately we wanted to absorb the remaining active Sugoi players.  Absorbing a few active players doesn't constitute destroying a multifaceted gaming community.  This conversation is getting pretty weird tbh.  You can stop projecting now Tark.

Edited by cyjax
spelling