Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

1 hour ago, ZombieGandhi said:

TRA enjoys where we are, and it just means we have more people to shake our sticks at. We may be walking home with more broken sticks than we had before, but I think we're okay with that. 

Respect

In an attempt at getting every-so-slightly back on track:

If you're Order NA, no matter how great or small, guilded or un-guilded, if you're willing to use your body as the undead hunk of stitched together meat it is, I know we'd all love to see you at our keep--this night, and every siege night, for as long as our keep remains ours. 

1 minute ago, ZombieGandhi said:

In an attempt at getting every-so-slightly back on track:

If you're Order NA, no matter how great or small, guilded or un-guilded, if you're willing to use your body as the undead hunk of stitched together meat it is, I know we'd all love to see you at our keep--this night, and every siege night, for as long as our keep remains ours. 

I hope order has some success for the campaigns sake.

3 minutes ago, Tark said:

I hope order has some success for the campaigns sake

If they come to attack--which I hope they do, would be boring otherwise!--I hope to give our guests a good fight. 

3 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

Turtle time!  If they start beating on us, roll into a ball.  If they keep beating on us, stay in a ball.

Would that not be armadillo time?

Entertaining, thank you for the story...  

The Sugoi zerg in 2017 consisted of fielding 20 vs W's 15...   

We've had 40 more players cycle through in the past year, some will return to play when performance matches expectations, others may not.

It's the nature of the development beast that players come and go in early testing.   My attitude has always been to tell players to do what is best for them....   with few exceptions , all of our players made adult decisions with no hurt feelings.   Now have friends in potential allies for future need.   Things change....   and will change again.    Last thing Sugoi does is get all drama over natural processes.    Loyalty is earned, not demanded.    Join a grown up guild like Sugoi to avoid drama..  we do our own thing or work with others.

Thanks cyjax, dolmar, you guys are OK.    See everyone on the field.

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Still couldn't match your numbers before the House of Winterblades merge. Guess I need to work harder on my mass recruiting.

I was told by someone in UDL that we would be zerged into the shadows. Are you telling me this information was incorrect?

wow, talk about drama....

Just because uXa did their own thing doesn't mean we were not good allies. I can tell you the #1 reason we did not want to join the discord for HoA, it was the discipline that is in that discord. Many times Soulein would target or give an order, as he was the battle leader 95% of the time, and everyone would talk over him. It made our ears bleed. There was some communication difficulties when we would stay in our own but for the most part handled our side for the few people we had. Take into consideration that we are a much smaller guild and coming across resources is not as easy as the larger guilds ability and we had to defer at times to acquire the items needed to be successful or "keep up" with the other players. Now, I havent played in a few weeks due to RL family issues and work(damn work), but that was what I saw. Even though we knew about the HoA - W expected merger, we respected them and their decision. We just got tired of the discord and the "defense" strategy always handed to us. I know we only fielded 10-12 at the very most and usually around 5, as our guys are playing other alternatives, but always stayed on target or added confusion to the enemy. uXa prides itself on being individualistic and honest and allows the members the freedom to do what they want. I hope to be back in game soon but we will see. 

Good Luck to W, HoA, and all the other guilds. 

uDaTTsig_zpsdyyatdq1.png

Damn hijackers ! My original post is to gather what remaining order there is and fight for ours . Maybe devs can make a new thread called daytime soap operas and we can move this to there !

Who said what , why he is mad at her or how come whatever , doesn't matter , the fight still needs to be fought.

Edited by BigJerk

24 minutes ago, Frykka said:

Entertaining, thank you for the story...  

The Sugoi zerg in 2017 consisted of fielding 20 vs W's 15...   

We've had 40 more players cycle through in the past year, some will return to play when performance matches expectations, others may not.

It's the nature of the development beast that players come and go in early testing.   My attitude has always been to tell players to do what is best for them....   with few exceptions , all of our players made adult decisions with no hurt feelings.   Now have friends in potential allies for future need.   Things change....   and will change again.    Last thing Sugoi does is get all drama over natural processes.    Loyalty is earned, not demanded.    Join a grown up guild like Sugoi to avoid drama..  we do our own thing or work with others.

Thanks cyjax, dolmar, you guys are OK.    See everyone on the field.

I remember the Sugoi zergs in 2016/2017 like it was yesterday. Pepperidge farm and Damebix remember too. This letter never made it to Sugoi because Angelmar talked him off the ledge.

c3gefdK.png

4t9v6Ju.png

79tMJEQ.png

@Winterblades

0oYW3Ta.jpg

Edited by Tark

That was one of the best fights I've had in this game, that I can think I can recall. It was like an orchestra, with each swell more and more intense. Thank you to all the Order who showed up and put up one hell of a fight, and thank you to our guests of Balance for storming the keep. Let's do it again sometime.

20 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

Well, Order put up a good fight, the initial Balance force couldn't crack us.  So they zerged.  It was fun.

This is false. The only thing which delayed us was the ballista spam, which is ridiculously over tuned. We had the Order forces in the Tree Room largely cleared out after that last push, just before the rest of Balance showed up.

We only needed help when it came to chewing through the insane ballista healing on the tree.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

29 minutes ago, soulein said:

This is false. The only thing which delayed us was the ballista spam, which is ridiculously over tuned. We had the Order forces in the Tree Room largely cleared out after that last push, just before the rest of Balance showed up.

We only needed help when it came to chewing through the insane ballista healing on the tree.

I guess we'll just have to disagree then.  You can call it evenly matched, we can call it a zerg, in the end it was likely the only fun siege night we'll have for the next two weeks.  I really did have fun, but in the end....*golf clap*.

25 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

I guess we'll just have to disagree then.  You can call it evenly matched, we can call it a zerg, in the end it was likely the only fun siege night we'll have for the next two weeks.  I really did have fun, but in the end....*golf clap*.

Want to set up some even fights? 

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

I gotta admit, I was really looking forward to this campaign.  I had actually expected that people would play more and there would be more conflicts for forts, etc..  Which would lead to more group fights and some of those fights that turn out really fun and interesting.  And I thought that there would be two weeks of it...  The next two weeks do not look even remotely like that.

9 hours ago, Marth said:

Ebonheart pact is the only time i have seen pugs beat organized guilds. 

The red hordes cannot be stopped by elves and the 3 people who actually chose DC

hoayaga2.jpg

34 minutes ago, firstworldpotato said:

They were attacking both keeps at once and outnumbered both other factions at the same time. Not to mention out gears pretty much any other guild on the server atm so yeah.
Honestly surprised how long it took them to take both the keeps, Chaos one was almost defended not sure how the order one faired with the plague tree's.

On a side note appart from zone crashing mid seige the performance wasnt that bad at all

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA