Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BigJerk

Call to Order on NA

3 minutes ago, veeshan said:

They were attacking both keeps at once and outnumbered both other factions at the same time. Not to mention out gears pretty much any other guild on the server atm so yeah.
Honestly surprised how long it took them to take both the keeps, Chaos one was almost defended not sure how the order one faired with the plague tree's.

We had 18 at Order's keep.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

10 minutes ago, soulein said:

We had 18 at Order's keep.

there like 20 people left on that faction. You and winterblades are the 2 largest guild.

Currently there 2 guilds on Order which are reasonably smallish in comparrison
and chaos has a bunch of tiny/small guild of newbies that arnt anywhere near equiped 80% of them are in whites if anything.

All im saying your choice to win a uncontested gold bordered item is deferential to the game as a whole but hey if thats how u wanna do thing guess thats fine.

personaly ithink its a bit more enjoyabel to play win or loose if the faction are a little more balanced but hey go for gold with that boarder go for gold :P

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 minutes ago, soulein said:

Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.

No thanks.  You can work that out with someone else, I don't run the show.  You'll have to find another way to spend the rest of the campaign.

Edited by firstworldpotato

4 minutes ago, moneda said:

I get a decent laugh out of every time someone tries to indicate they have any idea about what the actual population of the factions are.

You can do a /who in faction and it will tell you how many are online at any given time.  Of course that's point in time.

3 hours ago, soulein said:

Want to set up some even fights? 

You know this talk is moot ? you guys won . the 2 guilds that left to go under winter blades wings was about 3/4s of order population ? Why are you so proud to win keep with overwhelming numbers ? And then turn around and try to pick fights with those same people, you fought along side for months. 

Anyways congrats Balance on world domination . 😆 

Edited by BigJerk

1 hour ago, firstworldpotato said:

No thanks.  You can work that out with someone else, I don't run the show.  You'll have to find another way to spend the rest of the campaign.

dont give em content if they want to nutcup letem chillz  zerging the occasional solo player not to mention they outgear most people on the server

Veeshan Midst of UXA

47 minutes ago, moneda said:

I get a decent laugh out of every time someone tries to indicate they have any idea about what the actual population of the factions are.

Chaos pulled in there entire euro population for the seige and was still outnumbered by winterblade alone not to mention out geared

Veeshan Midst of UXA

6 hours ago, soulein said:

This is false. The only thing which delayed us was the ballista spam, which is ridiculously over tuned. We had the Order forces in the Tree Room largely cleared out after that last push, just before the rest of Balance showed up.

We only needed help when it came to chewing through the insane ballista healing on the tree.

I find these videos funny , reminds me of those videos with tide pod eaters, lol. I get it though , a victory is a victory , whether by 10 players or by 100.  Although 10 makes the victory sweet

Edited by BigJerk

5 hours ago, soulein said:

This is false. The only thing which delayed us was the ballista spam, which is ridiculously over tuned. We had the Order forces in the Tree Room largely cleared out after that last push, just before the rest of Balance showed up.

We only needed help when it came to chewing through the insane ballista healing on the tree.

@soulein - maybe bring more artillery next time?  I mean, the ballistas are intended as a defensive weapon, what would you expect?  It was near 10v1 when Order's Keep, lasting near 40min and repelling not just 1 but at least 3 waves before our defeat.  A fun fight I would say but it was very sad to see former allies opt to bow to -W- and not go for a more even ground fight.

6 hours ago, soulein said:

Want to set up some even fights? 

How brave of you to offer even fights to less experienced and organized players. You are so brave.

4 hours ago, moneda said:

The issue isn't population. We reached out to one of the current bigger chaos guilds and they didn't even know how to get bodies and how that whole process worked. They were at the sieges last night and as you can imagine they did not know very much in a tactical sense. Just because chaos has a lot of unorganized players does not mean we can compete with the #1 and #2 guilds combined. As a new member of chaos, uXa is trying to become stewards to some of the newer guilds on this faction so we can get them up to speed. That takes time and isn't something that can be done at the snap of a finger. I can tell you something we aren't going to do, we wont leech from other guilds on our faction and then leave it high and dry because we are scared to lose. Losing is only temporary, but having the mentality of a loser is forever and it tends to catch up with you.

I can not imagine being this offended by being accused of having a larger, more coordinated, better equipped force than the enemy.

This thread is highly entertaining.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

17 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

I can not imagine being this offended by being accused of having a larger, more coordinated, better equipped force than the enemy.

If you actually thought about the content in this thread, you'd see that nobody is offended. It would be nice to have three factions that have a decent chance at winning. Major swings in power can skew feedback and results in testing. Upsetting that balance for the sake of the border around your badge isn't good for the game at this juncture. Everything else is just politics and I can promise you no matter what side you are on, most people enjoying the politics aspect of it. 

I've had multiple balance tell me privately that it was probably a bad move (PR wise) for them to coalesce given the fragile balance of factions right now. Unfortunately they are being lead by some fragile ego's. 

Edited by Tark

4 minutes ago, PopeUrban said:

I can not imagine thinking my guild was responsible for the health of the game.

Your personal incredulity does not mean there is not a valid issue being discussed here. We are all stakeholders in this game.

I can not imagine holding consumers responsible for the shortsightedness of the company from which they have purchased a product.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"