Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Noble Guinecea Battle - Video

Usually I view lore, classes, etc in upcoming games and don't feel strongly one way or another. I feel the Crowfall IP could spawn a successful universe which I'd love to see enter other mediums, i.e. books, short animated films and the like. I mean the duelist and stalker are already iconic.

b7xcsz.jpg

I like the direction this game is taking...but i love the old school way of playing MMOs for exampel click a target and all skills automatically reach the target, i am not a big fan of aiming arrows with your mouse or something like that...I think it has merit I just don't think anyone can or will be able to do it right with the same diverse experience that auto-target combat has.

It's going to suck having friendly fire IMO, not for casters but for the rest. melee fighters too close to friends will probably be hitting them and this is not  a reality of battles, 

-Truthe Yashikawa

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild.  Welcome Home.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

I like the direction this game is taking...but i love the old school way of playing MMOs for exampel click a target and all skills automatically reach the target, i am not a big fan of aiming arrows with your mouse or something like that...I think it has merit I just don't think anyone can or will be able to do it right with the same diverse experience that auto-target combat has.

It's going to suck having friendly fire IMO, not for casters but for the rest. melee fighters too close to friends will probably be hitting them and this is not  a reality of battles, 

Relevancy = 0

Edgy