Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devonic

capture points

So will I get capture points by just standing in a camp or a fort, like this?

sTs1ZsO.png

or do I have to find one that has not been captured?  I stood in a camp when the turn happened, but I am no on the list.

Z08QcPU.png

You need to be part of the team that actually captures an outpost or fort by standing in the circle when it is captured to score a capture.

I've no idea how they intend to score player participation in keep attack/defense, short of kills/deaths.

Edited by VaMei

So it will be some what of an issue gaining points if all of the capture points are taken.

12 minutes ago, VaMei said:

You need to be part of the team that actually captures an outpost or fort by standing in the circle when it is captured to score a capture.

I've no idea how they intend to score player participation in keep attack/defense, short of kills/deaths.

1 minute ago, Devonic said:

So it will be some what of an issue gaining points if all of the capture points are taken.

If every fort and outpost is captured by one team, and no one on either opposing team feels like fighting back, yeah. Big problem.

If it comes to that, it'll be a bigger problem for ACE.

true, guess I just have to keep moving.  Wish there were mounts.  So slow walking

2 minutes ago, VaMei said:

If every fort and outpost is captured by one team, and no one on either opposing team feels like fighting back, yeah. Big problem.

If it comes to that, it'll be a bigger problem for ACE.

If a capture point is captured does that prevent all players from opposing factions harvesting resources in the surrounding area ?

if you get too close to the capture point location, you be shot by guards, but other then that, no you can harvest anywhere.

4 hours ago, Thyre said:

If a capture point is captured does that prevent all players from opposing factions harvesting resources in the surrounding area ?