Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8.3 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 2/13/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.3 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Crowfall_Talents_Bugged.PNG

Seems the Talent update made something go wonky. Updated my Assassin on EU and it was fine, but then did another is Srathor's and this happened. I cant put any points into any of the last three trees, despite meeting the requirements.

- Not currently noticing the hazy effect I did with 5.8.2. Many thanks for that.

Bugs:

- Is the new version of the Reality Warper disc not supposed to be craftable for some reason? Its current incarnation is very strong and it'd be a shame for some people to have it (via having crafted it before today's patch) and others not have access.

- Is there supposed to be spiders spawning here? No spiders are spawning here.

Oe9jpqq.jpg

Druid: Shield is equiped but I have no shield slot on my paper doll, so no way to take it off.  It will be destroyed at end of campaign.

Edited by Ble

50 minutes ago, IHeartFargo said:

Crowfall_Talents_Bugged.PNG

Seems the Talent update made something go wonky. Updated my Assassin on EU and it was fine, but then did another is Srathor's and this happened. I cant put any points into any of the last three trees, despite meeting the requirements.

Having exact same problem tried relogging but cant advance my character which sucks cause it my main char :(

Building walls in forts requires you go through the process twice.  Possibly duplicate walls on top of each other.  After doing stages 1 and 2 the first time the end result is there, but the scaffolding is there as well.  Doing stage 1 and 2 again will complete the section.

Trash update:

Focus cannot be used anymore.

Crushing quiver cannot be used anymore.

People having the discipline "reality warper" in spirit bank now have access to "Force mage" which is not available for craft.

Fort went neutral on the map.

The rune "arcane archer" is now mandatory for ranger as all other root spell are bug for more than 1 year ....

The fire wall was part of the confessor identity: now everyone can access it and the server will probably crash in team fight as paladin area spell and fire wall will be spammed.

The Wood elf race can still go through wall.

The ranger endurance does not regenerate in team fight (full belly).

Questions:

Still wondering where are the custard attack power talent for the ranger.

Still wondering why I have a range talent on my ranger as my max range is 34 meters (my bow already gives 20 meters).

Sill wondering why 50% of the ranger capacities are bug when it was working fine 2 years ago.

Still wondering who is creating those talents and doing the maths in this game. I mean you could go step by step instead of trashing everything.

Still wondering when will you correct all the bugs reported to you instead of let them pile up.

I'm also having a similar bug that is blocking me from my specialization in pitfighter. I have second wind trained, but it won't let me spend the rest of the points because it says I don't have the prerequisite of second wind trained. Screenshow below. @vkromas @thomasblair @Pann

gVtCqzr.png

1 hour ago, moneda said:

Bugs:

- Is the new version of the Reality Warper disc not supposed to be craftable for some reason? Its current incarnation is very strong and it'd be a shame for some people to have it (via having crafted it before today's patch) and others not have access.

This is a goof. I'll get a recipe made for it now and hopefully it'll make its way to live soon. My apologies! 

Are fort guards supposed to defend the fort against invaders? Line of sight bug? Sitting in throne room on fort while attackers cap and didn't move or attack.

5 minutes ago, Blitzwing said:

I'm also having a similar bug that is blocking me from my specialization in pitfighter. I have second wind trained, but it won't let me spend the rest of the points because it says I don't have the prerequisite of second wind trained. Screenshow below. @vkromas @thomasblair @Pann

gVtCqzr.png

Yikes! Let me do some digging to see how we want to handle bugs with the talent trees and I will report back shortly.

@Blitzwing @veeshan @IHeartFargo

!!!!UPDATE ON TALENT PROGRESSION BLOCKER BUG!!!!!

We have a workaround for this bug. To continue with talent tree progression (if you can't progress anymore and still have points) please close your client and relaunch it. Once you relaunch you should be able to continue to allocate your talent points. We have a fix in the works but it may not make its way to live for a bit of time. 

If you find you are still stuck, please email support@crowfall.com. We want to get you unblocked as quickly as possible so you can get back into our Trials! 

8 minutes ago, vkromas said:

@Blitzwing @veeshan @IHeartFargo

!!!!UPDATE ON TALENT PROGRESSION BLOCKER BUG!!!!!

We have a workaround for this bug. To continue with talent tree progression (if you can't progress anymore and still have points) please close your client and relaunch it. Once you relaunch you should be able to continue to allocate your talent points. We have a fix in the works but it may not make its way to live for a bit of time. 

If you find you are still stuck, please email support@crowfall.com. We want to get you unblocked as quickly as possible so you can get back into our Trials! 

@vkromas That worked, I appreciate the quick reply! I had tried relogging and switching characters, but not closing the client. Thanks!

Edited by Blitzwing

7 minutes ago, mandalore said:

@vkromas was the abilty to equip orbs intentionally removed or is that over sight? 

This is a good question I don't have an answer for at the moment but will track it down shortly.

Just now, vkromas said:

This is a good question I don't have an answer for at the moment but will track it down shortly.

People had orbs crafted and since the weapon mastery rune is gone they can't be used now.  Shouldn't fessors be able to equip them or there be a major disc tied to it? 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

When equipping illusionist disc on Templar I get the invisibility ability, but when I equip it on my archer ranger i do not get this ability for some reason.  Im half-elft on ranger , nethari  on templar

Edited by Darkstar412

Should harvesting dics like Villein be able to slotted into major discs?  I thought the exploration slot was for harvesting runes and major discs were combat runes?  @thomasblair @vkromas

bug_discs.png

Edited by mandalore

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

20 minutes ago, Darkstar412 said:

When equipping illusionist disc on Templar I get the invisibility ability, but when I equip it on my archer ranger i do not get this ability for some reason.  Im half-elft on ranger , nethari  on templar

Is ranger considered an stealth class? "cuz if IIRC the invisibility power of Illusionist isnt available to stealth classes...

EDIT:

Here:

ZiSN1XQ.png

Edited by BarriaKarl