Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

For The Horde!

Hadriele

Kidding!

Hello Crowfall community!  I'm really excited about this game because this seems to be THE pvp mmorpg that I've been waiting for. Past MMOs I've played are RF Online, Lineage II, WoW (until WOTLK), Neverwinter, and Tera.  

I'm particularly looking forward to the open world PvP and sieges!  I miss killing people for hunting spots and the castle sieges of Lineage II, and I miss the city raids of WoW.  Crowfall seems like it's going to have most of that!

Initial impressions are:  This looks cartoony!  Even the character model and Archetype art seem similar to the artistic renderings of games like DOTA 2, but that's not a con though, since I had the same thoughts about WoW but ended up enjoying it.

See you in game - hopefully soon!

b6kX59z.jpg

Thanks seventhbeacon, nice to meet you too!  I gotta admit, I thought your forum name said Seventh BACON.  Nomnom...bacon... ^_^

LOL.  You are not the first, and you will most certainly not be the last.  If I had a dollar for every time someone told me that, I could buy a lot of stock in Crowfall.  But hey, bacon is awesome, I can't complain.

Thanks seventhbeacon, nice to meet you too!  I gotta admit, I thought your forum name said Seventh BACON.  Nomnom...bacon... ^_^

I've been thinking that for almost a month now! Whenever I see seven post a lot I always got hungry  -_-

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Tragic true story: I only eat bacon maybe once every couple months.  I should change that.

To be fair I'm not a huge consumer of bacon either, maybe once per month, there's so many other good meats as well after all.

Though I can see the appeal since it's so easy to prepare and more or less impossible to go wrong with.

Edited by Zushakon

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Tragic true story: I only eat bacon maybe once every couple months.  I should change that.

Same here, once every couple months but when I do... (digs through some pics)

9MiQJ5g.jpg

BACON!

Thanks everyone for the welcome :)

Edited by Hadriele

b6kX59z.jpg

Welcome Hadriele.

I personally feel the same way about the visual. I have no problem with things looking cartoon, for me it's all about the actual content and what I'm doing.

I think WoW and LoL have proven that being cartoon doesn't reduce it's chances to succeed. :P  

YannMLq.png