Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
A9AM0use

Guild Controled Questing Boards

I've recently started playing Crowfall and I absolutely love how teamwork and guilds play a huge part in the game. That being said it can be overwhelming for new players to try to find a guild that they fit well with. Many guilds are also having problems keeping their members supplied. My suggestion is that each faction on each campaign get a board where guilds can post quests and rewards for anyone to take. There could be limits for each guild or it could cost to have the quest up, but I believe it would allow the guilds (specifically PvP focused guilds) to stay supplied even if few people are harvesting/crafting and it will introduce new players to the guild and social aspect of Crowfall. 

Currently vendors can only sell. An "Order" Option is just not implemented yet (As far as i know).
So you can find resources by hopping form EK to EK, its just a drag.

But the idea of a quest board for non-member to Guild (as a whole) interactions sounds really sweet.

If I remember correctly, in past versions of CF some player had their vendor "sell" at the highest possible amount of coin a piece of paper in which they instead proposed a quest.

According to the fact a "workaround" at the moment exist, I don't think this feature have to be high on priority list.

Meanwhile I obviously agree this is a sweet idea. :)

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano